Ask a Derpling anything.

What is your take on the abyss?
It's a nasty thing that I haven't studied very much. Chir's empire calls it the Void, but that's what we call the space between dimensions, so it's not really well known here. If you mean the Calamitous Abyss, I stay out of the Calamitous islands, as that's where the Calamitous Division used to live, and I don't want to run into anything nasty they made.

We can fix that *grabs paint*
Well looks like I can fix it:
mwfXS7v.png

It's a nasty thing that I haven't studied very much. Chir's empire calls it the Void, but that's what we call the space between dimensions, so it's not really well known here. If you mean the Calamitous Abyss, I stay out of the Calamitous islands, as that's where the Calamitous Division used to live, and I don't want to run into anything nasty they made.
I don't mean the calamitous abyss, I don't mess with mods.

So does that mean the void/abyss are the same thing or is it that the void is the space in between dimensions and the abyss is something else? If so, what is the abyss and where? (Kinda breaking character)

I don't mean the calamitous abyss, I don't mess with mods.

So does that mean the void/abyss are the same thing or is it that the void is the space in between dimensions and the abyss is something else? If so, what is the abyss and where? (Kinda breaking character)
The Abyss is a sort of infection that travels between dimensions, Chir' knows more about it than I do, he calls it the Void. Our version of the Void is simply the space between.

The Abyss is a sort of infection that travels between dimensions, Chir' knows more about it than I do, he calls it the Void. Our version of the Void is simply the space between.
(Still breaking character) would this infection be like a gelatinous darkness of consumption, or somthing?

(Still breaking character) would this infection be like a gelatinous darkness of consumption, or somthing?
I simply don't know enough about it, my apologies, it was only brought to my attention fairly recently.
What about the Aquatic Depths?
They're fascinating! There are so many creatures there that can't be found anywhere else, and it's the only ecosystem of it's kind, being underwater and well lit for the most part.

Our helmets allow us to breath infinitely in water and space :dryadnaughty:

Perhaps we could lend you a couple of them if you haven't got any left.
We actually have improved models, because we designed the pillars to be weaker than us, remember? Thank you for the offer, though.

The Alien hornets can breath underwater and in space by themselves, the Vortexians can hold their breath but without a helmet they cannot last forever in those environments.

What's the record for the highest Derpling jump?

The Alien hornets can breath underwater and in space by themselves, the Vortexians can hold their breath but without a helmet they cannot last forever in those environments.

What's the record for the highest Derpling jump?
If you disqualify Messengers, who can fly, it was @Derpling. 's record of 15 miles.

Back
Top Bottom