Ask a Derpling anything.

Which of your suggestions do you like the most and least?
I actually really like most of them, but my favorite is probably Cursed Accessories, as I let myself get pretty creative on that one. Also, alliteration :D

My least favorite is probably Rebalancing Grappling Hooks, as while I meant well, my research was VERY poorly done :sigh:

Maybe he should be hired as an accessor.
only one Terrarian has ever been recruited by Derplings and wasn't created by them, and it wasn't for assessment. The Terrarian in question was HUN-TR355, and she serves as the last line of defense if an extremely powerful threat somehow defeats the Guardians.

what is your favorite weapon? (in your headcanon and in the actual game)
I have a tie between two. I like them in both headcanon and actual game, so lump them into whatever suits your preference.
The Stardust Cell Staff. It has like four different gimmicks in one weapon, and you know how much I love gimmicks. Doesn't mean it's as good as the Dragon, though.
The Xenopopper. It's very creative, and you can do all sorts of cool things with it. It's also not game-breaking, which is always nice.

I have a tie between two. I like them in both headcanon and actual game, so lump them into whatever suits your preference.
The Stardust Cell Staff. It has like four different gimmicks in one weapon, and you know how much I love gimmicks. Doesn't mean it's as good as the Dragon, though.
The Xenopopper. It's very creative, and you can do all sorts of cool things with it. It's also not game-breaking, which is always nice.
So, if Herplings are Crimsonified Derplings, are there Corrupted Derplings? Are Herplings considered traitors?

They were probably in a plane higher than mortal existance before deciding to toil (and attempt to destroy) us, lower-leveled Terrarians.
When you said plane I immediately though of this:
vw4wNha.png

They were probably in a plane higher than mortal existance before deciding to toil (and attempt to destroy) us, lower-leveled Terrarians.
We did exist in the Archipelago, we just weren't nearly as strong as we are now, so we hid.
We really aren't trying to destroy the Terrarians, they are just so fascinating and their abilities have so much depth that we are always assessing them. They (usually) can't truly be destroyed anyway.

We did exist in the Archipelago, we just weren't nearly as strong as we are now, so we hid.
We really aren't trying to destroy the Terrarians, they are just so fascinating and their abilities have so much depth that we are always assessing them. They (usually) can't truly be destroyed anyway.
oh cool, that makes way much more sense than what i said

In your a opinion, what is the Derpling's greatest achievment?
Well, the most difficult thing was creating the Great Seal to hide the moon lord away, but we had help and weren't even true derplings yet…

I think our greatest achievement was getting to the point where it costs almost nothing for us to create demiplanes, as most races can't even fathom being able to create one.

Back
Top Bottom