Ask a dragon

Why are you obsessed with dragons?
When did the love to dragons start?
Would you marry a dragon if you could?
Have you been outside in the last 2 days you were not ill?
Have you ever eaten a book?
Have you ever played hockey with a crocodile?
Do you consider velociraptors as dragons?
Do you like Super Mario?
Corruption or Crimson?
Have you ever been in Europe?

Which four of your characters would you use together in an RPG team or something similar?
Assuming turn based in the style of DnD, then, just for optimisation:
  • Defure or Tallix (Tank)
  • Vysius (Damage)
  • Rune (Support)
  • Nereyl (Healer)
I decided to also include what everyone's part in the team would be.
If you could have only one draconic power, what would you chose?
Well, considering the definition of "one draconic power" varies by setting, I could pick one that would effectively be all powers or something like that (like just saying "magic"), but I'm gonna list that as cheating here, but I'm also not gonna restrict myself to just elemental powers for this, so, with that said, telekinesis.
Do you think that demons are also cool?
Well, that varies a bit between demons.
Do you like Super Mario?
It's been a long time since I played one.
Corruption or Crimson?
Well aesthetically I like corruption more, gameplay wise it's been too long since I played to answer.
Do you consider velociraptors as dragons?
They are dinosaurs, not dragons.
Have you ever been in Europe?
I've lived in Europe my whole life. I'm not even sure if I've been not in Europe.
Have you ever eaten a book?
What?
Have you ever played hockey with a crocodile?
WHAT?

If you, along with Zeylts, Malavie, and Sylbus could each have a superpower that you don't already have, what would you choose and why?(Note: in your case specifically, you couldn't use Telekinesis, nor magic, since you've already said that.)

Additionally, what would be the strangest creature that each of you could think of to be turned into?

If you, along with Zeylts, Malavie, and Sylbus could each have a superpower that you don't already have, what would you choose and why?(Note: in your case specifically, you couldn't use Telekinesis, nor magic, since you've already said that.)
For me, it's shapeshifting, for Malavie, the ability to make anyone she wants feel as much pain as she wants regardless of all other things. For the others I couldn't think of an answer.

Additionally, what would be the strangest creature that each of you could think of to be turned into?
For this question, my brain does not brain.

What's your favorite videogame (or at least one that quickly comes to mind,) that you however don't plan on actually ever playing yourself?

This is difficult for me to answer. I don't typically pick favorites of things, and what quickly comes to mind when I think "I don't really want to play that" is negative, which you're clearly not asking for.

Alright. I honestly might have the same answer if someone asked that question to me.
Do you have any plans to bring back Malavie in the future?

What would you do if you could hypnotize people via eye contact? This question would also be asked to Malavie, Zeylets, and three other OCs of your choice.
Edited from one OC of your choice to three to add to the insanity

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom