Ask Animus

Personal questions that may or may not cause controversy. While I will answer things that I deem harmless, I do not want to be known by anything relating to my real world self that I would find personal, and would prefer if my internet self was indeed my internet self, with as little of my real world self leaking in.

Favorite school subject would either be science related or art related subjects. If you want me to nail a specific subject, I guess robotics.

Makes sense to me. I guess I'll ask you a question now:

How enthusiastic are you about continuing to be in TCF? So far, my love for this place continues to exist, but you've been here longer than even I, so...

I would not say enthusiastic, per se. More of a sense of familiarity, I believe would be more fitting of the description. It's not like I'm coming here like a lightning bolt striking down, but it's not like I'm burned out yet.

Is the link in your signature under the DnD spoiler meant to be an image, or intended for a specific person? As when I tried to use it it came up with the whole you do not have permission to perform this action thing.

Oh, that's for a convo DnD session. It might be saying you don't have perms because the file was uploaded in the convo and not elsewhere on the forums.

Tiefling for chaos reasons or human for just being vanilla.
Class varies from time to time but I enjoy artificer because I am a techy, despite sometimes not being practical.

Would have to play more DnD to have a much more better idea of how I feel about everything else, because lack of dnd sessions in general for gameplay

Back
Top Bottom