Ask Animus

To Fixer: Isn't a life of the hired gun boring sometimes?
"It's more of making a living for me than a life career I'd actually pursue. But, it does helps me keep aware of what is going on both in and out of Zayin. Obviously, that doesn't really answer the being bored part, in which I will say being proactive is just as important as being reactive. If you just wait around doing nothing, obviously it will become boring, but as long as you really look for things to do, people to help, et cetera, you'd never be bored."
Question: What's your take on NEO Transpirence? How do you feel about it as it is?
Almost every time I go in there, I be like:
Image result for Question mark meme

So... Uh...

It's literally me going into a conversation that I have little to no context about, and even when I have context, I get rekt because lore continuity, which I'm a big stickler for.

Also you're a literal bomb so I don't know what to feel about that.

It's literally me going into a conversation that I have little to no context about, and even when I have context, I get rekt because lore continuity, which I'm a big stickler for.

Also you're a literal bomb so I don't know what to feel about that.
He's an adorable bomb, though, you have to admit, haha!
One last question: Any questions for me on my new AMA?

In that case, still applies, and for your out of context quote: "Throw your fedora out, if you haven't heard that tip already."

"The plane of existence known as Innistrad. I hear that they make great tea there, and I'd like to enjoy some."
(Yes, their colors are the same as the Fixer, but to be clear, they are not the same person.)

Back
Top Bottom