Ask Bubby Anything!

Cubic.

The Destroyer
Ask away!

"You can ask us, Bubby's characters, too!"

"We'll answer hilariously though, so hilarity warning."

*churp*

Last edited:
Which one do you like better? Deltarune or undertale? None and both are not a choice.
DELTARUNE has better tracks, while UNDERTALE has more aspects to it. I don't really know, they're both good games with good soundtracks. Though, if I was forced to choose one for my life, I'd pick DELTARUNE in a heartbeat. The soundtrack gets stuck in my head.

How do you do, Bubbly? What is your favorite Terraria build? (ie: Farming device, base, trap system, etc...)
-Egoki11er

How do you do, Bubbly? What is your favorite Terraria build? (ie: Farming device, base, trap system, etc...)
-Egoki11er
Of mine, I'd say my hotel. It's a two-floor bunch of boxes with all my crafting stations of top and lots of trophies and artwork.
Not mine, I'm unsure.

Oh, I like creating hotels for my NPC's as well! I apologise for being unspecific. When do you think the mobile 1.3.6 update will come out? (I am not asking for fake news that violates the posting rules, but am just looking for a fellow opinion. )
-Egoki11er

I don't really care, since I'm mostly a console player. My crush and his brother played on mobile though.

If you mean anything as in anything real...

I would have a wolf. A pure blooded, black wolf.

If you mean anything as in literally anything...

This cute little square.
image.jpeg

Team One: Friend - Bori - Four - Bubby - Rose - Sulu - Fae
Team Two: Newton - Rix - Alias - Nenowt - Cathy - Queen Lycan

Team Two is more likely to win because Rix and Cathy are my two physically strongest characters.

For food, basically any protein, while I am okay with veggies I love meats!
For drink, A&W. Best root beer, and root beer is best.

Hmmmmm.... That's a hard one. I guess the Celestial Shell, it's quite effective and has a neet aesthetic effect.

Back
Top Bottom