Ask Bubby Anything!

Depends on who you're talking about. I'll assume you're talking about Bubby, and if so I just sort of made up my Terraria OC's backstory to go with a love+mystery fan novel that I have unfortunately discontinued.

I meant all of them, but that's pretty interesting! I've been wanting to write some stuff for quite some time but I er...have a love/hate relationship with actually getting stuff put down. If you had to make the consumption of a specific fruit illegal, which would it be?

Well, I have nothing to do, might as well do this:
<Animus> The question is... Why did you kill an eater of soup? Just kidding.
<D3relict> ...Why?
<Animus> Cuz life. Anyways... 1. Where did the name 'Bubby Aurora' come from?
<Animus> 2. What drawing program do you use? game is your favorite for the longest time?
<Animus> 3. How do you feel about Laundry Rooms?

"Bubby" came from a nickname my family gave me. "Aurora" was inspired by a Geometry Dash level but was originally spelled Aroura, which is wrong.

I was a born Minecrafter, and still am to this day.

Laundry rooms are nice. They're often overlooked but are actually nice to go to when you're fine with noise. Mine is in our basement, and it's somehow more cluttered than my room. Overall, H E Y T H E R O O M I S A M A Z I N G

"Bubby" came from a nickname my family gave me. "Aurora" was inspired by a Geometry Dash level but was originally spelled Aroura, which is wrong.

I was a born Minecrafter, and still am to this day.

Laundry rooms are nice. They're often overlooked but are actually nice to go to when you're fine with noise. Mine is in our basement, and it's somehow more cluttered than my room. Overall, H E Y T H E R O O M I S A M A Z I N G
For once, I thought your name comes from the cartoon "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack." XD

But, it looks like I am wrong...

Oh hey I got an alert from this. So why not do dis?

If you had to choose an element to affiliated to, which would you choose?
Morals or Practicality?
If you could have one superpower, which superpower would you choose?
Which would you rather have, a mysterious button on a machine that can do almost everything, but is random, or a clock that shows everything possible, but it is impossible to tamper with any event through any methods that is seen through it?

Hybrid Element of Moonlight. Light+Darkness in which Light is greater.
Morals.
Respawning at will because nigh invincibility.
Machine.

"Oh hey. Nugget got an alert.
So here Nugget goes!
(Also Nugget thinks blue square avatar likes shapes and beats because of beats just like how Nugget like Nuggets!)
1. Do you like Nuggets?
2. Nugget wonders if you have seen me in some sort of Kindergarten, or have you never heard of old little Nugget me?
3. What is your opinion about the weather right now? Nugget likes the lovely weather.
4. Nugget asks if you are doing a major project at this time and if so Nugget asks what is the project?
5. How do you feel about your life? Nugget has to lose an arm unless something lucky happens to Nugget, so not good for Nugget. But this isn't about Nugget's life. What's your life like? Nugget is curious.

Otherwise, Nugget is going to go back to the Nugget Cave until cube person answers Nugget's questions. See you 'round."

Why do you like JSaB so much?
Rhythm games are love, rhythm games are life.

Also it's the only story-based rhythm game I've ever known and the story is really gr8.
"Oh hey. Nugget got an alert.
So here Nugget goes!
(Also Nugget thinks blue square avatar likes shapes and beats because of beats just like how Nugget like Nuggets!)
1. Do you like Nuggets?
2. Nugget wonders if you have seen me in some sort of Kindergarten, or have you never heard of old little Nugget me?
3. What is your opinion about the weather right now? Nugget likes the lovely weather.
4. Nugget asks if you are doing a major project at this time and if so Nugget asks what is the project?
5. How do you feel about your life? Nugget has to lose an arm unless something lucky happens to Nugget, so not good for Nugget. But this isn't about Nugget's life. What's your life like? Nugget is curious.

Otherwise, Nugget is going to go back to the Nugget Cave until cube person answers Nugget's questions. See you 'round."
1. Yes
2. Not sure
3. It's n33t
4. A lot of them, The Story of a Star is just one.
5. Honestly, it's an endless loop of hype, music, and rewatching Pink Corruption episodes. Sometimes with LARPing drizzled on top. Overall, pretty good.

Given that Minecraft Story Mode has ended completely, thanks to Telltale going bankrupt, I would like to ask you which unique object would you get from Minecraft Story Mode. This will not include the Structure or Command Block, given they actually exist in Minecraft. Only unique items.
  • The Redstone Heart - A presumably infinite power source, able to power giant machines, and probably your house indefinitely.
  • The Admin Romeo's Gauntlet - Smash righteous fury down upon the heads of evildoers and jaywalkers with ferocity!
  • White Pumpkin - Spooky... Plus, you could creep your friends with this.
  • The Headset - A seemingly VR headset like device. However, only used to control PAMA's connected beings.
  • Gold Protocol Gauntlet - A Gauntlet specifically used to drain Admin powers away.
  • Eversource Crown - Hello Benidict. Though, putting it on another chicken won't turn it into the Eversource, given the Old Builder's dialogue if you show it to them while negotiating.
  • Old Builder Flint And Steel - A burning hot blue flame able to burn enemies away. Also can open portals, given you have the portal frame.
  • Gabriel's Amulet - Used to attract the Witherstorm and detect others. Doesn't seem to work in other worlds though.
  • The Portal Atlas - Able to see into other worlds, as seen by Hadrian commenting about Jesse's fame, and used to navigate the Portal Hallway/Network. Would be useful, if you could actually access the Network.
  • PAMA's Redstone Chip - Able to wirelessly connect to PAMA and control the chipped being but breaks down in water.
  • Fireworks Union/The Order of the Stone's/Ivor's/Tim's/Romeoburg's Armor - One set of Armor from any one of those people or places. Not going to go through all of them, because it's long. But hey, you get an entire set.
  • Giant Clock - Control time with this. Though, people will freak out about it changing. Also, you can stop the night with it, causing the moon to become... stuck.
  • Prismarine Weapons - Not in minecraft, so fair game. Used by the Prismarine Guardians.
  • Command Block Enchanted Book - Said to contain the power of the command block itself, however, it remains useless unless it is used for enchanting. Or maybe some secret hides within it...
  • Diver's Helmet - Enchanted, so you can stay underwater for a very long time.
  • Smoke Bomb - Hi Ivor. Just is what's on the print.
  • Elixir - Used to neutralize the Command Block, only it failed thanks to timing, it could become useful if another command block comes around.
Also if you can have any animatronic, Fan game or otherwise, that couldn't attack you in anyway, what would animatronic would you have?
How do you feel about FNaF, the original one, being 5 Years old now?
Can I talk to Xir, or by canonical purposes, I can't? (Doing this cuz of the asking characters thing in the original post so why not do this?)
If you could be the Admin, like Romeo, and have all that super fantastic awesome superior epic energetic and near infinite power, what would you do with it?
If you could any character to Smash Ultimate, who would you put in there?
If you could make any game/book world exist in reality, which would it be?

The Command Book.

Do self made OCs count? If so, Lighttrap.

Neutral, cuz the only FNaF game I like is FNaF World.

You can speak to Xir but she might give you a response that doesn't answer the question

I would build. I would also yeet stuff around 'cuz wynaut

I would add the JSaB cast. Friend's Final Smash would be Close to Me.

Just shapes and beats obviously

What is your most earliest character you made that you can remember?
Also
Hey Xir!
index.php

My persona, who back then used to be a psychic type idiot and have my real name.

"Barracuda."

Back
Top Bottom