• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Ask someone with way too many OCs anything

Esther

Stardust Pillar
Sadly, as far as I know, they're exclusive to 3DS and old-gen console. I'm very sad about that because orcas are my favorite animal.

TerrariaFan567

Eye of Cthulhu
505games and switch worked hard to add Terraria and on the back of my case it says over 300 enemies. And out of those 300 enemies there are no orcas. WHY???

TerrariaFan567

Eye of Cthulhu
in real life orcas are actually dolphins and there special to me. I only see sharks and pink jelly fish and crabs in the ocean right now on my switch. And orcas are special

EVIL Doodles

Skeletron Prime
in real life orcas are actually dolphins and there special to me. I only see sharks and pink jelly fish and crabs in the ocean right now on my switch. And orcas are special
In Terraria, Orcas are just powered up sharks. They do nothing special, are rarer than sharks (which are already pretty rare), and they drop nothing special. There was no reason to keep them in. They're just resprites with no actual changes, like the other Old Gen enemies.

Top Bottom