tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Simple Auto Chests: Do you prefer "elaborate" names for the chests or simpler ones?

• Elaborate

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Simple

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, technically that already is a thing: the dirt chest gives you clay, which you can change to silt in it, which you then extractinate. I admit it's not the most convenient of all options but it's a fairly decent one unless you need gems en masse.

Thanks for the tip I hadn't thought of that, I'm using magic storage also which requires a fair amount of gems however probably not as many as this will provide. :)

How does the Tree Gatherer work for converting wood to other types? Do I just put other wood types in the chest as well?

What is the exact math for determining the ores obtained from the ore gatherer? I just want to know because I need hardmode ores and getting them the vanilla way sucks ;-;

What is the exact math for determining the ores obtained from the ore gatherer? I just want to know because I need hardmode ores and getting them the vanilla way sucks ;-;

So the amount of ores you get is proportional to the pickaxe power of the pickaxe in the chest minus the "strength" of each type of ore, then multiplied by a random number from 0-1. The strength of an ore is related to the required pickaxe power and the rarity. Hardmode ores are only collected in hardmode.

Copper/Tin: 20
Iron/Lead: 25
Silver/Tungsten: 30
Gold/Platinum: 35
Demonite/Crimtane: 50
Cobalt/Palladium: 90
Mythril/Orichalcum: 100
Adamantite/Titanium: 130

So, for example, if I had a pickaxe with power 60 in the chest, i would collect up to 40 copper, 40 tin, 35 iron, 35 lead, 30 silver, 30 tungsten, 25 gold, 25 platinum, 10 demonite, and 10 crimtane each day. On average, you would get around half that amount due to the random yield. So the best way to get more ores is to have as high a pickaxe power as possible. You can build multiple Ore Gatherers and put your old pickaxes in them if you really need more yield.

Hey I saw the mod was update at least in mod browser but there are no changes listed in the forum could we get them? I'm figuring if updating will break my game or not since I'm still in V.0.10.0.1

Thank you for your troubles.

These mods seem really interesting to me! I like all of the content that they come with, but I have one suggestion for the Dart Expansion. Maybe there could be a Lihzard Dart from the jungle temple as an upgrade to spike darts? Anyways though, good work on these mods!

These mods seem really interesting to me! I like all of the content that they come with, but I have one suggestion for the Dart Expansion. Maybe there could be a Lihzard Dart from the jungle temple as an upgrade to spike darts? Anyways though, good work on these mods!

Good idea, it would give some use to the wooden spikes. I'll have to think about any appropriate special effects.

Back
Top Bottom