• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Simple Auto Chests: Do you prefer "elaborate" names for the chests or simpler ones?

• Elaborate

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Simple

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

efhosci

Terrarian
I would also like the "chests have been stocked" message to come back. It lets you know when it is a new day, whether you have a time piece on you or not. It's also a good reminder to go check the chests; I'd forgotten all about mine.
That seems like a bit of a cheat. I mean, the whole mod is pretty cheaty anyway, but a different kind of cheaty. IDK, I may add it as a config option in the future.

Kelp185

Terrarian
My favorite thing about Terraria mods is that they give objectives other than "Give all NPCs a house" or "Beat all bosses." So thanks for making this, it saves time getting those goals and has its own goal.

efhosci

Terrarian
My favorite thing about Terraria mods is that they give objectives other than "Give all NPCs a house" or "Beat all bosses." So thanks for making this, it saves time getting those goals and has its own goal.
Thank you! I'm glad you found my mods useful.

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
I really like the Auto Chests you've made, but holy hell dude, the requirement of some of them is very grindy. But for the use it has, I guess It's fair.
I only find it quite weird that I can craft Suspicious Looking Eyes when near the Corruption Gathering Chest, or whatever is the name of it.

Shadow5300

Skeletron Prime
Can you add Shadows of Abaddon support as well as making the Eye of Desolation and Starcore non-consumable in the Boss Farmer? Not sure if Starcore isn't, but... And how about the Eidolon Tablet. If Thorium is installed, it will drop a Treasure Bag AND the Ancient Manipulator. Also, can we have Fargo alt summon support? Like the Fleshy Doll for WoF drops.

Top Bottom