tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Simple Auto Chests: Do you prefer "elaborate" names for the chests or simpler ones?

• Elaborate

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Simple

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, none of those should require any specific items. If you're not getting the message each morning, then there must be something really wrong with the installation, or some incompatibility with another mod. It seems to work fine for me.
Thanks for the advice,i'll try looking which mod is messing yours up

So, I have a minor question in regards to the Boss chest. I see the math for it and know how it works but I just wanted it to run a few Old man events while I go mining... But I cannot for the life of me figure out what it needs to actually kick off the event! Right now I have an armor-set and a weapon in it. Along with the crystal and stand yet after each day begins with the message it has yet to do something... What am I missing here?

So, I have a minor question in regards to the Boss chest. I see the math for it and know how it works but I just wanted it to run a few Old man events while I go mining... But I cannot for the life of me figure out what it needs to actually kick off the event! Right now I have an armor-set and a weapon in it. Along with the crystal and stand yet after each day begins with the message it has yet to do something... What am I missing here?

The summon item should be an eternia crystal. I tried it, and I also didn't see anything happen. I'll look into this issue, there's some unique things about the DD2 event which make it difficult to treat like other events.

Does one of the autochests gather desert fossils? I notice there doesn't appear to be one for the desert biome.

Hello, it's me again. I noticed that the Bait Gatherer (Simple Auto Chests) does not work with an Enchanted Nightcrawler Terrarium. Can you tell me what kinds of bait are allowed with this specific chest?

Hello, it's me again. I noticed that the Bait Gatherer (Simple Auto Chests) does not work with an Enchanted Nightcrawler Terrarium. Can you tell me what kinds of bait are allowed with this specific chest?

I think that's the only one that I didn't include, since it's a crafted bait item. Any other critter with a bait value should work.

Money Gatherer
dT0eKjR.png

- Made with Golden Chest, Gold/Platinum Bars, Piggy Bank, and Gold/Platinum Crown
- Collects around 2 gold coins per day
- If you put a Lucky Coin, Coin Ring, or Greedy Ring in the chest, the rate is greatly increased

If I put a lucky coin, a coin ring, AND a greedy ring in the chest, will the increased rates stack?

Hey I'm experiencing the same type of issue as Parasprite.The chests aren't stocking and it's even missing the message. But strangely enough it works fine on my main computer, it only fails when I transfer the game, mods and save to my laptop which has a very fresh install of pretty much just windows, steam and terraria.

If I put a lucky coin, a coin ring, AND a greedy ring in the chest, will the increased rates stack?

No, only one will affect the rate.
[doublepost=1507946714,1507946285][/doublepost]
Hey I'm experiencing the same type of issue as Parasprite.The chests aren't stocking and it's even missing the message. But strangely enough it works fine on my main computer, it only fails when I transfer the game, mods and save to my laptop which has a very fresh install of pretty much just windows, steam and terraria.

I guess it's possible that the items/tiles are loading correctly (ie the chests) but the script which restocks the chests isn't working. That's located in SimpleAutoChests.cs, while the chests themselves are found in the Item and Tile folders.

Is there a difference in version between the two computers? Also, when you transfer the data, did you install the mod on the new computer using the mod browser or copy the base files? The latter might not work correctly.

I guess it's possible that the items/tiles are loading correctly (ie the chests) but the script which restocks the chests isn't working. That's located in SimpleAutoChests.cs, while the chests themselves are found in the Item and Tile folders.

Is there a difference in version between the two computers? Also, when you transfer the data, did you install the mod on the new computer using the mod browser or copy the base files? The latter might not work correctly.

I originally just copied files over, but I've since tried downloading it using the browser and it hasn't helped. And by version do you mean windows? If so yes the issue is on a 8.1 machine while a win 10 machine is working fine. If you mean your mod, Terraria or even tModLoader version then no they are all up to date.

Last edited:
Just to let you know I started experiencing issues with other mods as well so I've moved things back to my main computer. I can still test things if you want but its not a pressing issue.

Just to let you know I started experiencing issues with other mods as well so I've moved things back to my main computer. I can still test things if you want but its not a pressing issue.

Alright, it may be a problem inherent to that computer somehow. Don't worry about it, just let me know if you find what was going wrong.

Back
Top Bottom