IC Asterra: World of Magic

They're in some kind of spacious location, literally endless and infinite. It also smells like the sea, with the sound of the waves crashing. There's no beach or sea, though.
"Welcome. What would you like to train first?"
“Using my ice wings. It’s been a while since I’ve last been able to use them.”
A large bundle of ice appears behind Blue’s back. It starts forming into something wing shaped. <Yep. Can definitely do that now.>

"Well, in that case, I'll kick it up a notch."
The gravitational force inside Raven's dimension gets stronger, around five times as strong as Earth's.
"Try flying."

"Well, in that case, I'll kick it up a notch."
The gravitational force inside Raven's dimension gets stronger, around five times as strong as Earth's.
"Try flying."
Blue kneels on the ground as he adjusts to the gravity. He then finishes up making his ice wings, and moves them around a bit. Blue then unfurls them fully and tries one flap.

It doesn't do much more than get Blue one inch off the ground before he lands. <Now this'll be a challenge...>

Blue attempts flapping a few more times. He appears to be getting more used to the gravity, getting more height with each flap.

<...alright. Now.> Blue then flaps once more, and manages to flap a few more times in midair. Epically, he takes flight. For like five seconds, before he lands on the ground again. He's panting a bit. <There we go..>

Raven claps her hands
"Bravo. Now, you should try flying with just one of your wings, considering how you sometimes have trouble forming them in battle."

Raven claps her hands
"Bravo. Now, you should try flying with just one of your wings, considering how you sometimes have trouble forming them in battle."
"...that sounds awkward. But I'll try."
Blue folds up his left wing, and then unfurls it violently, throwing it into the ground, attempting to stab it. He then unfurls his right wing. <Here goes nothing...>
Blue flaps with his right wing diagonally, to compensate for his lack of a left wing. Unsurprisingly, he launches himself a bit to the right, not really getting much height. In fact, it's less than half an inch this time. It seems he's far less used to this. <Alright. This'll take more getting used to.>

"Oh sho- NOT AGAIN!"
Aquarius trips and tumbles down a hill.
(...where?)
"...that sounds awkward. But I'll try."
Blue folds up his left wing, and then unfurls it violently, throwing it into the ground, attempting to stab it. He then unfurls his right wing. <Here goes nothing...>
Blue flaps with his right wing diagonally, to compensate for his lack of a left wing. Unsurprisingly, he launches himself a bit to the right, not really getting much height. In fact, it's less than half an inch this time. It seems he's far less used to this. <Alright. This'll take more getting used to.>
"Maybe I'll lessen up on the gravity. Try again"
The gravity is now just 1.5x as strong as Earth's

(...where?)

"Maybe I'll lessen up on the gravity. Try again"
The gravity is now just 1.5x as strong as Earth's
<...thank you.>
Blue adjusts how he flaps his right wing a bit, and flaps again. He gets a surprising amount of air, and then drops down. <Oh, ok.>
Blue then does this a few more times, getting good heights each time. On some attempts, he manages to fly for a bit, but it's awkward and not very controlled, and he lands after not much time in the air. <Alright. Getting somewhere now...>

I'm assuming Aquarius is outside Lumina's city walls, so he would be able to see large walls out in the distance, similar to those in Attack on Titan, but on a smaller scale.
<...thank you.>
Blue adjusts how he flaps his right wing a bit, and flaps again. He gets a surprising amount of air, and then drops down. <Oh, ok.>
Blue then does this a few more times, getting good heights each time. On some attempts, he manages to fly for a bit, but it's awkward and not very controlled, and he lands after not much time in the air. <Alright. Getting somewhere now...>
"Good job. Now, what about your combat abilities?"

Tasmei walks over to Ione.
"Feeling better now?"

"...Barely..."
(I hate phone keyboard)
(I also hate choosing text colors on mobile, since sometimes (most of the time) the "Ok" button is on top of the post button)
Aquarius walks towards the walls, trying to look for an entrance.
Before he could do that, he'd hit an invisible barrier about 2 kilometers away from the walls

Back
Top Bottom