tModLoader Auralite mod

What do you think of the mod?

• It's very good! Looks promising

Votes: 210 91.3%
  • Nah, it needs work (Please tell me how)

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • This mod is terrible. You should be ashamed of your existance.

Votes: 11 4.8%

• Total voters
Can you make it so that those potions are a chance of drop from the pillars.
Oh can you make it so that the pillars are a rare chance to spawn in the dimensions.
U wot?
they're post moonlord, and pillars would screw up the flow and spawn moonlord, aswell as the fact that at that tier, the pillars wouldn't be the most threatening
and why would potinos drop from the pillars? It's susposed to be a specific order, with 4 unique bosses for each, dropping the potions, Having them all accessible pre moonlord wouldn't work

Could you add a luminite dimension.
I know it has nothing to do with the pillars and celestial stuff. But, I think it could be cool to have more dimensions, more progression, more fun.
And if you will add it, it would be after the solar pillar.
Good luck. :D

It is done.
The big thing is....

Alternative dimensions.
Teaming up with @jopojelly , we were able to add 4 new dimensions, one for each of the celestial pillars.

Accessed post moonlord, you need to go to each and defeat the boss to go to the next. The order is:
Stardust
Vortex
Nebula
Solar

Each realm has extremely challenging monsters, that drop celestial essenses
View attachment 137676 View attachment 137677 View attachment 137678 View attachment 137679

Used to craft new items, armor, accessories, and boss summons.

Sneak peak at some of the new weapons:
View attachment 137657 View attachment 137658 View attachment 137660 View attachment 137659

Also spoopy vortex monster:
View attachment 137661
NOTE: These items and armors aren't all connected to their associated class. They're full sets, with armor and weapons spanning all classes.

Each dimension has a boss that allows you to progress to the next. I won't spoil what happens upon defeating the solar boss.

Each dimensions even has mini biomes with their own enemies and loot, like vortex hives, or deepspace stardust mining facilities.

Also keep in mind it's in early alpha, it it'll look a lot better in the final version.
Sorry for no backgrounds, noone in our team is really capable of spriting something like that :(

I hope you enjoy this huge spoiler.
Also the hints were potions, used to get to the specified dimension.
Stay hyped
-Graydee

(PS: The video may be a little loud, and also is not professionally made, because it's just showing off the new stuff)
Wow new dimensions and each one have ther bosses and mobs!!! Oh men i like your mod soo much and cant wait for more!!!! One of best WIP mods ever!!!!

The dimensions are gonna have lots of content for sure. If you read carefully, you would also know that each dimension will have its boss, set of weapons for all classes, and unique monsters. If i remember, at least 5 monster per each dimension. So, its gonna be a big thing

The dimensions are gonna have lots of content for sure. If you read carefully, you would also know that each dimension will have its boss, set of weapons for all classes, and unique monsters. If i remember, at least 5 monster per each dimension. So, its gonna be a big thing
Wow this mod soo amazing!!But how pentacore is going on?

Guys can you help to decimation mod? Please if you can tell me in my profile page ok.:)
[doublepost=1472994609,1472994562][/doublepost]Need coders and spriters.

I know it has nothing to do with the pillars and celestial stuff. But, I think it could be cool to have more dimensions, more progression, more fun.
I don't know about that idea :p
It was quite a load of work and stress just to get the dimensions working and implemented properly, so there is a low chance we would do this.
Should this actually happen, my bad xD

Heeres the thing about custom dimensions:
Between every mod, theres a limited space of 8400 blocks wide.
If all the mods you use have dimensions that in total exceed 8400 blocks wide, the game crashes.
Currently, each of these is 500

Can't wait for this mod to come out. I will try to tell some Terraria Modded youtubers. like HappyDays, ChippyGaming, and Gameraiders101 to play this mod.

Back
Top Bottom