Blocks & Decoration Automatic door option?

Gray Fox

Terrarian
First of all, english isn't my first language.
So, i think it could be fine if there is an option that, when you pass near a door, it opens, and when you go further it closes, automatically.
just sayin.
:joy:

i dont want to put preassure plates in all of my doors because, i dont like the way it looks, but the revolving door seems like a good idea

When I read the thread's title I knew people were going to say pressure plates, but, I too, don't like the way pressure plates look. So I support this idea :)

Why not just make a mod that adds a clone of any door modded or base game, that way you can have a wooden door and a wooden auto door ect.

Why not just make a mod that adds a clone of any door modded or base game, that way you can have a wooden door and a wooden auto door ect.
Because people don’t make suggestions for mods, but for the base game?

Anyway, player above sensors already do this wonderfully. This posts about not liking how pressure plates look are outdated for this reason.

Anyway, player above sensors already do this wonderfully.
I always forget about them until recently when I made my Mechanical soul revamp idea :dryadtongue:

But yes those sensors input a signal when a player enters and exits the area of detection, and work even better than pressure plates as if you walk up to a door but then walk away the door will close.

Back
Top Bottom