NPCs & Enemies Balloon Slime

Does it work?

• I don't want it to become a rare drop, but I've got a better solution to the problem.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, how did these turn out?
balloonslime.png

Definitely playing the devil's advocate here, but I actually like that you can't craft the bundle of balloons in one world..... Yes, you've found the person behind that stray vote, rot me.

To me, this accessory is one of few things in Terraria that symbolizes that you don't have to stick in one world. Some of you will provably raise the subject about pyramids, living wood and what else, but I'm sure Red's working on those issues.

It's just.... I think this one item is one item that is safe to be left as it is. Now, if you'll excuse me, ladies and gentlemen.

*Holds up a magic mirror*

8d4.jpg

In all seriousness, This suggestion NEEDS to be added to the game. My sandstorm in a balloon is so lonely....

Love this idea. I have been playing for 900 hrs of Terraria, and only now do I have a Bundle of Balloons.

I love this idea but shouldn't it drop coins too :p

Other than that it's an amazing idea. Keep up the good work ^u^

Ah so the sky biome will have a slime now. Thanks for making it. I really like that it opens up one more slot for loot in the sky islands, now to come up with a new weapon to fill that slot.

I agree that there is a difficulty in obtaining shiny red balloons. But i do not think that this is they way to solve this problem.

If for no other reason than to liven up the Space biome, I'd like to see this. :)
we could totally use console's space theme, too

In that case, it might be a good idea to redo the sprite and incorporate Sunplate themes into it. The current one looks a bit like a booger...

we could totally use console's space theme, too

In that case, it might be a good idea to redo the sprite and incorporate Sunplate themes into it. The current one looks a bit like a booger...
Maybe if it were a sparkly blue slime (the same kind of starry sparkly that Corrupt Slimes are) it would look more like a proper space slime. Looking at it again it actually looks more like it belongs in beehives than sky islands... .-.

Maybe if it were a sparkly blue slime (the same kind of starry sparkly that Corrupt Slimes are) it would look more fitting. Looking at it again it actually looks more like it belongs in beehives than sky islands... .-.

Gooood, gooood, just as planned. Now my yellowish-orange "has not been suggested yet" Slime suggestion can be just the right color.

Dear Baconfry, I agree that the balloons are hard to obtain in a single world. I personally am against the idea of having to use multiple worlds in order to achieve certain items. I am okay with the fact one world cannot have both Corruption and Crimson items, but in this case it seems suitable to have it be obtainable in a single world.

However, the biggest problem for me is probably obtaining a Sandstorm in a Bottom. The chances of getting a desert pyramid are near nihil, which I think is just.. illogical. The pyramids are the only way to obtain the Sandstorm in a Bottle. I'm not proposing a change to this, though I do have a solution to this problem.

So, we've got the three balloons to obtain for this item of which one is often unobtainable. What's my solution to this? Well, it's simple: More varieties for the Bundle of Balloons! There's always been the fourth balloon, the Fart in a balloon - I always felt it has been slightly left out, especially when it comes down to the bundle of balloons. After all, the current sprite depicts a green balloon which is not included. Here are the new varieties:
lHlFavo.png
(Basic re-sprites)
It's pretty self-explanatory, I think. The name of each item does not change, just the sprite and the functions of the balloons used to make it. I don't think having multiple variations of balloon bundles would be a problem, after all, they were never stackable.
Now, the fourth item would of course be most interesting because it doesn't require the Sandstorm in a Bottle which is a very rare item, though it would be near equal in power.

This is just my proposal, I think it would be a good addition to your current post. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom