tAPI berberborscing's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Something around you that would send enemies flying away or keep them away from you to give you an edge to survive.

Berberborscing, I highly recommend that you change the recipe for The Problem Solver to use a Tactical Shotgun instead of a normal Shotgun. As it stands now, it's obscenely overpowered for where you get it in the game.

Berberborscing, I highly recommend that you change the recipe for The Problem Solver to use a Tactical Shotgun instead of a normal Shotgun. As it stands now, it's obscenely overpowered for where you get it in the game.
I agree with this statement, with maximum optimized ranged damage, I was able to hold off enemies in the Pumpkin Moon, well, before it's damage was nerfed to 20 and the max was 35, rather than 35 and the Max was 50. That still means it's possible to achieve at least 80 DPS if no defense is put in. Your idea of a nerf sounds better than the damage nerf, so I'll do that.

It is possible to get Turbolaser before beating the Destroyer, have you tried that on him? He dies in a matter of seconds with strongest mage gear.
Same with Megalaser.

If I knew how, I'd probably make The Problem Solver a sell item from Steampunker/Cyborg

EDIT: Update issued. Check the changelog for changes and see the Recently Added... section.

Last edited:
Oh hell yeah! I tried the force field and it was awesome. It felt a bit small at first but then I found out that it was something to be reconned with =D.

pls, do a hardmode version of it
I just tested the Squid Squirter against Skeletron prime, it kills it in one night, so it doesn't need an even more OP version

EDIT: Holy :red:, I forgot to make it cost mana, released a hotfix

Last edited:
Hey berber, I have another thingy that I think would need a bit of changing. The vampire veil only seems to give back health when the melee weapon itself hits an NPC, but not when any projectiles spawned by the weapon hit the NPC. Could you maybe change it so the accessory gives health from any melee damage originating from the player? I've noticed this problem both from a few vanilla melee items and some modded ones. Also would be nice if you could make it so it shows the little green healing number above your character whenever the veil heals you.

Thanks. Great mod.

Berber, I wanted to let you know that the Dusk Crossbow is in fact objectively better than the vanilla hallowed repeater. Isn't that just a little bit overpowered for a pre-hardmode weapon? I highly suggest nerfing the damage of both it and the crossbow.

I gotta say im still loving this mod :p i might redo the backpack sprite for you if you want me to.

Berber, I wanted to let you know that the Dusk Crossbow is in fact objectively better than the vanilla hallowed repeater. Isn't that just a little bit overpowered for a pre-hardmode weapon? I highly suggest nerfing the damage of both it and the crossbow.
I think the Crossbow is fine. The Dusk Crossbow does seem a little OP, I might nerf it to have the same fire rate as the Crossbow.
I gotta say im still loving this mod :p i might redo the backpack sprite for you if you want me to.
It'd be great if you did! The legacy of the bad backpack sprites are about to end

Hey, quick question. I love your mod, been using it for quite a while, but I just updated tAPI to r14a, and I was wondering whether you had updated the mod or not. Can't seem to find out at all in the OP. Thanks in advance.

Hey, quick question. I love your mod, been using it for quite a while, but I just updated tAPI to r14a, and I was wondering whether you had updated the mod or not. Can't seem to find out at all in the OP. Thanks in advance.
Yes, this mod should work with the most recent version of tAPI almost always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom