tModLoader Better Buffs

v1.2.3.1
  • Tweaked mod icon
  • Restructured project folder
v1.2.3
  • Updated for TML11.5 (and limitless buffs)

Attachments

• BetterBuffs v1.2.3.zip
    39.6 KB · Views: 314
  • BetterBuffs v1.2.3.1.zip
    42.3 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, I honestly forgot I posted here, but I figured out the issue.
Turns out it wasn't quite an issue, just a bit of a derp on my part. What happened was, I had the archery potion in my Money Trough. In the AlchemistNPC mod, If you have the Alchemist Charm item upgraded to at least tier 2, it lets you use potions from your Money Trough (Piggy Bank) with the quick buff button. The reason Auto-Renew wasn't working, is because the potion wasn't actually in my inventory, but in the Money Trough, and I normally put the buff on me by just clicking "Auto Buff". It didn't even occur to me for longer than I care to admit, that the problem likely was that the Auto Renew wasn't compatible with that feature of AlchemistNPC.

TLDR: I was being a derp, and forgot to check if the potion was even in my inventory since I usually used them from a different inventory. It works just fine when I have the potion actually in my inventory :)

Sorry for the late reply, I honestly forgot I posted here, but I figured out the issue.
Turns out it wasn't quite an issue, just a bit of a derp on my part. What happened was, I had the archery potion in my Money Trough. In the AlchemistNPC mod, If you have the Alchemist Charm item upgraded to at least tier 2, it lets you use potions from your Money Trough (Piggy Bank) with the quick buff button. The reason Auto-Renew wasn't working, is because the potion wasn't actually in my inventory, but in the Money Trough, and I normally put the buff on me by just clicking "Auto Buff". It didn't even occur to me for longer than I care to admit, that the problem likely was that the Auto Renew wasn't compatible with that feature of AlchemistNPC.

TLDR: I was being a derp, and forgot to check if the potion was even in my inventory since I usually used them from a different inventory. It works just fine when I have the potion actually in my inventory :)
I had the same problem, lmao. However, that got me thinking, wouldn't it be nice if the mod could look for the potions in the piggy bank as well? Maybe add an option in the mod configuration to know whether to look for potions in the inventory or in the piggy bank?

I got used to storing my potions in the piggy bank. It's the only reason why I'm not currently using the mod.

Back
Top Bottom