Items Better Ways To Get Items

Which point(s) you agree with?

• Total voters
This idea is perfect. PURRRFECT. I don't think it should have any changes I absolutely love this idea. Probably the best suggestion I've ever heard for any game ever. I will PAY for this. Give me your paypal. I will give you five bucks for this idea.

Maybe it drops the core thingie AND a random item. So that we still get some of the excitement RNG brings us.
I must say I don't really agree with this. It encourages grinding, and farming rescources..... mehh.

Maybe it drops the core thingie AND a random item. So that we still get some of the excitement RNG brings us.
No it shouldn't, in that case you'll be able to get two items from one fight.
I must say I don't really agree with this. It encourages grinding, and farming rescources..... mehh.
Golem/Plantera part =/= Whole suggestion

Before cobalt Prehardmode, in the dungeon? Remember this
index.php

Damage: 15
Knockback: 3
Use time: 22 (fast)
How to get it:
Locked_Gold_Chest.png

only problem i have with the golem items:
A temple might NOT have a chest with a Lihzahrd Furnace in it. it's happened to me a bunch of times.
Because of that, crafting the golem items might require making multiple worlds. which is a big no-no since it's mandatory (farming for rare items is not)
maybe change it to a mythril anvil or something

The enchanted naginata should be renamed to ancient naginata. That way it would explain why the plain cobalt naginata is better.

only problem i have with the golem items:
A temple might NOT have a chest with a Lihzahrd Furnace in it. it's happened to me a bunch of times.
Because of that, crafting the golem items might require making multiple worlds. which is a big no-no since it's mandatory (farming for rare items is not)
maybe change it to a mythril anvil or something
That probably happened to you before 1.3, since in 1.3 they made it so that every temple should have at least one furnace (they mentioned it in the changelog)
And even if they didn't make it like that, I did suggest in the last point of this suggestion that every temple should have at least one furnace generated (not in a chest but generated as furniture)
The enchanted naginata should be renamed to ancient naginata. That way it would explain why the plain cobalt naginata is better.
Well it's not that everything in this game made sense, a cutlass is stronger than a legendary sword, gold is stronger than iron .etc not to mention that scythes are named sickles for some reason
And I did mention why I named it enchanted naginata so

No support, this takes the fun out of the game and makes a lot of things way too easy to get. I do support the Mushroom Spear being crafted though, THATS ALL.

Honestly I personally enjoy RNG, but I feel like if you could perhaps contact a modder or something to make this a mod that would be great. Alas, I support a mod for this but I enjoy RNG too much to support this in vanilla terraria.

No support, this takes the fun out of the game and makes a lot of things way too easy to get. I do support the Mushroom Spear being crafted though, THATS ALL.
Honestly I personally enjoy RNG, but I feel like if you could perhaps contact a modder or something to make this a mod that would be great. Alas, I support a mod for this but I enjoy RNG too much to support this in vanilla terraria.
The RNG removal part of the suggestion is only the bosses drops section, I would like to know what do you think about the other parts of the suggestion? (The ones below the bosses drops section)

RNG wouldn't be so bad if it was easier to grind for them. drops from Pumpkin and Frost Moons, also Plantera
Plantera is a mess to grind due to the bulb generation, rather have it where you harvest and collect the bulbs, which you then craft with some jungle spores and stingers to form a boss summon.
Having to hunt down bulbs is a pain

The RNG removal part of the suggestion is only the bosses drops section, I would like to know what do you think about the other parts of the suggestion? (The ones below the bosses drops section)

Alright, I do support the hammush/dark lance being crafted part but thats all.

Yeah, I preferred how the Mech drops function. Get the drops and travel around the world to gather the materials to the thing you want.
But I think some recipes require a bit too much chlorophyte. You know, you already need to mine way too much chlorophyte to get armour and other stuff. Why not have the materials be from other places, like the Desert?

Other than that I support this suggestion.

I really like this idea. It seems very well thought out and it's a great way to bypass RNG for a lot of bosses. I would really like to see Duke Fishron and the Moon Lord added to this thread, as I feel they have the worst RNG tendencies out of all the bosses. Seriously, someone got 9 meowmeres in a row on expert and someone else got everything but Flairon after 16 fights.

Back
Top Bottom