Items Better Ways To Get Items

Which point(s) you agree with?

• Total voters
I don't really think you have to farm them as much. This suggestion removes the need for that. :/
You only get one of the special item... That means you can only craft one thing. What If I wanted the wasp gun, The leaf blower, the grenade launcher to make into a heat ray, And the axe wasn't even included. :/

You only get one of the special item... That means you can only craft one thing. What If I wanted the wasp gun, The leaf blower, the grenade launcher to make into a heat ray, And the axe wasn't even included. :/

...So whats the problem here? You can only craft one item per kill since only one Plantera Pollen drops with each kill. The axe wasn't included because it's dropped at the normal percentage, and what do the wasp gun, leaf blower, and grenade launcher have to do with the heat ray?

...So whats the problem here? You can only craft one item per kill since only one Plantera Pollen drops with each kill. The axe wasn't included because it's dropped at the normal percentage, and what do the wasp gun, leaf blower, and grenade launcher have to do with the heat ray?
Exactly... You get like 2-3 items per Plantera kill, but with this you just get one. Also, I was talking about the fact that you need the grenade launcher to make the heat ray (If this gets implemented)

You get like 2-3 items per Plantera kill, but with this you just get one.
No, you get one item from the specific pool that this suggestion would effect. There are other items that would be unaffected by this suggestion that may drop when Plantera is killed. So you would get one Plantera pollen, and then you might get the Axe and/or the Plantera trophy and/or the Plantera mask and/or the thorn hook and/or a pygmy staff and/or a seedling. The only items that would be affected by this are the grenade launcher, the venus magnum, the nettle burst, the leaf blower, the flower pow, the wasp gun, and the seedler. That's it.

No, you get one item from the specific pool that this suggestion would effect. There are other items that would be unaffected by this suggestion that may drop when Plantera is killed. So you would get one Plantera pollen, and then you might get the Axe and/or the Plantera trophy and/or the Plantera mask and/or the thorn hook and/or a pygmy staff and/or a seedling. The only items that would be affected by this are the grenade launcher, the venus magnum, the nettle burst, the leaf blower, the flower pow, the wasp gun, and the seedler. That's it.
All im saying is you only get one of the items that you craft out of plantera pollen, and that removes rng (which I kinda like :3) but since you technically choose which weapon you get I guess its balanced...

Picksaw.png
Picksaw:
crafting: 1
index.php
+ 1
Pickaxe_Axe.png

index.php
chaindrill:
crafting: 1
index.php
+ 1
Drax.png

I think that the "chaindrill" should be called the "Axedrill" because this:

Drax.png
'Not to be confused with a Picksaw' &
Picksaw.png
'Not to be confused with a Drax'

Pickaxe_Axe.png
'Not to be confused with an Axedill' &
index.php
'Not to be confused with a Pickaxe Axe'

This would make a really good mod but I wouldn't want the rng to be taken away from Terraria. It's what makes Terraria, Terraria

No support

While i agree with the above sentiment, the main reason i say no way is because i wouldnt be able to get Mushroom spear before i fight Plantera. That spear is bae and i would never want to lose the best time to get it. Besides that, i like this suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom