Weapons & Equip Biome Weapon Project: Snow

How are we doing so far?

• Everything looks great!

Votes: 94 86.2%
  • This makes it so much more difficult to collect every weapon, so I'd rather not see these added.

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • It would be frustrating to try to collect every weapon, but I can live with it.

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters
What would be the Subzero Machine Gun´s exact use time? Right now, it seemingly might be better than the Candy Corn rifle against a single target.

I quite like the idea of the minion-type thing having Frostburn and some piercing. Not sure I agree with it stinking, though. xD I find it can be a handy way to get some extra DPS. That said, for such a top-tier weapon, you'd think it'd be better, right? So perhaps, comparatively speaking, it does stink. :p

Like the improvement for the frost hydra that little guy could use the buff all the better to murder things makes sense too (which is rare for this game...)

Awesome
waXQeyH.png

The plan is that every world will be guaranteed a magic, melee, summon, and ranged biome weapon, chosen at random. That means that you can't collect every biome weapon with only one world. (you said this)

I think that's a great idea. I mean why would we get 5 legendary items in one chest.

The plan is that every world will be guaranteed a magic, melee, summon, and ranged biome weapon, chosen at random. That means that you can't collect every biome weapon with only one world. (you said this)

I think that's a great idea. I mean why would we get 5 legendary items in one chest.
I changed it :dryadtongue:

Now we have dozens of biome chests scattered across the world, each with a unique combination of biome and class. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/biome-weapon-project-implementation.2397/

View attachment 2725
Subzero Machine Gun
50 ranged damage
Very fast speed
Autofire
Bullets are converted into Freezing Bullets, and only the damage value is passed down. When a Freezing Bullet impacts against an enemy or wall, it grows into a stationary spiked ice crystal, dealing 30 damage twice to enemies that walk into it.

PLEASE YES. ICE GUN.

Last edited:
View attachment 2725
Subzero Machine Gun
50 ranged damage
Very fast speed
Autofire
Bullets are converted into Freezing Bullets, and only the damage value is passed down. When a Freezing Bullet impacts against an enemy or wall, it grows into a stationary spiked ice crystal, dealing 30 damage twice to enemies that walk into it.

PLEASE YES. ICE GUN.
i suggest you put a quote around what was in the OP.

I would imagine all these weapons have a 20% chance to inflict "Frozen" or "Slow" because, you know everything is hace frio!
Nice job you guys on the items though! :D Everything is balanced!

P.S: Whenever you hit an enemy with the weapons, you will say "Chill out/PK FREEZE!" in chat, if you inflict frost burn using the SOTFH, your enemies would say "I feel the burn/chill!"
No jk. XD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom