IC Blades of Energy (IC)

Guild Combat

• Total voters
|He would still remain silent although would cut up the weeds/vines with his weapon just in case they become a bit of a problem..|

(as if.)

(I'll just enter combat for us now)
Four slimes jump half a meter in front of the party.
Slime:
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
AGI: 5
Dodging/Blocking: D16%
HP:4
SPEED: 5
DMG: 2
HPP: 3
(Determine who starts by AGIL, for Will it's 10)

(I'll just enter combat for us now)
Four slimes jump half a meter in front of the party.
Slime:
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
AGI: 5
Dodging/Blocking: D16%
HP:4
SPEED: 5
DMG: 2
HPP: 3
(Determine who starts by AGIL, for Will it's 10)
((Kira also has ten, and Reed’s is only 2 (I.e. He’s probably going last).))

(Found these.
Stats for my characters:
Alaine:
11 defense, 5 attack, 4 agility
Night:
3 defense, 8 attack, 9 agility

Name: Azeal Rosegold
Nickname: Azure
Species: Arcana
Appearance: View attachment 350142
Personality: ...I honestly don't think I would be able to properly describe this one.
Strengths: Good reflexes, and though she dislikes using them, she's actually quite good with swords, shields and staves.
Weaknesses: She sucks with any kind of ranged weapon, can barely fly for longer than about 2 seconds, and is quite frail.
Energy Weapon: Lantern (Sprites:
Effect: Basically just a Nightglow and Spirit Flame combined, using it once creates 3 projectiles that initially just kinda hover in place, swinging the lantern after that launches all 3 of them at the nearest enemy, while waiting causes all 3 to each target different enemies on the next turn/in the next post. Also has a 5% chance per projectile to paralyze the target.)
Starting Spell: Clone (Defense)
Stats: 11 Agility, 7 Attack, 2 Defense, 6% Block Chance, 7% Dodge Chance.
Text Color (HEX): #73f2a2
Every 10 posts/turns in battles, I’ll use RNG to determine an effect. Some are more neutral or worse than others.
I will use Random.org to get a number from 1 to 20, with the following results being possible:
20 through 8, nothing happens.
7 through 4, Night flinches at the end of his turn/at the end of the post.
3 or 2 and only if I also rolled a successful dodge for that turn/post (as I'd prefer to do the rng stuff for my own characters), Night flinches during his dodge and stumbles forward, leaving him vulnerable to another attack.
1, I flip a coin. If I get heads and rolled a successful dodge for the turn/post, Night flinches right as he attemts to dodge, falls over, which ends the dodge immediately (basically just negating the dodge entirely)
If I get tails, Night flinches when he tries to attack the enemy, immediately ending his turn and negating whatever I rolled for whether he would've dodged the next attack.
And if the coin lands on its side for long enough... you'll see.
Couldn't find full applications for Night and Alaine. Also, for Juniper, 5)

(So... things gonna happen? Also is there going to be anything for the characters that decided to go with the town/city (not sure which to call it) option?)

Name: Paimko
Species: Pumpling (a species consisting of humanoid pumpkins, basically they got jack o lanterns for heads and orange (maybe other colours) skin, also I know Its a custom
made species (unless you count pumpking and headless horseman from terraria as not something else)
Appearance:

sci-fi paimko.png

Personality: Similar to his main counterpart, this guy isn't really a fan of violence although will use it if neccessary (basically isnt a pacifist anymore), he is mostly friendly and chill upon meeting people.
Strengths: He is a bit fast and agile, he's also easy to get along with.
Weaknesses: He tends to struggle at thinking of strategies where violence is forced and just tries to charge in whenever possible.
Energy Weapon:

1638822501482.png

Energy Scythe :)
Starting Spell: Heal (considering he only will try to use violence if neccessary)
Stats: ATTACK = 5, DEFENSE = 4, AGILITY = 8
Dodging: 14% (for now)
Blocking: 0% (How do you even block with a scythe)
Text Color (HEX): this (#FBA026)

Back
Top Bottom