Other Blood Sun??

Which blood event is better

• Total voters

Razor_Typhoon

Living Tree
How about event like the blood moon based off the UK October 16 event where the sun was red called the blood sun
it's a daytime version of the blood moon
monsters that spawn are blood slime (fanmade) blood zombies if your in the mushroom biome (because mushroom zombies do even in day) and corrupt bunnies crimson bunnies in a crimson world
BloodDayAndNightCycle.png
Surviving would give you the achivement blood swim
Edit: I forgot a foe called blood clown which is a blood version of the clown
and you get a weapon called the blood planet which is red with a logo of the corrupt bunny which can be crafted using the blood slime gel dropped by blood slimes and any sword which is the second strongest sword in terraria however the blood sun only happens after beating all mechanical bosses (now plantera) (thanks Almighty bobbit worm for reminding me) (I wish i could make a mod of this but i don't know how to)

Last edited:
How about event like the blood moon based off the UK October 16 event where the sun was red called the blood sun
monsters that spawn are blood slime (fanmade) blood zombies if your in the mushroom biome and corrupt bunnies crimson bunnies in a crimson worldView attachment 186473Surviving would give you the achivement blood swim
Were gonna need more detail than you know.
Is their any weapons?
Is the blood slime the only enemy?

The blood... sun? Apart from this being a colossal logic flaw, which isn't really that big a deal anyways, this is pretty much just the blood moon during the day. It's not very unique or interesting, as it shares half its content from the blood moon. It also has zombies that come out during the day, which doesn't make sense because all zombies only come out at night.

You also don't explain what the "blood planet" sword does, why its crafting ingredient is used solely in its creation, or why it's the strongest sword in the game despite being obtainable in early hardmode.

monsters that spawn are blood slime (fanmade) blood zombies if your in the mushroom biome and corrupt bunnies crimson bunnies in a crimson worldView attachment 186473Surviving would give you the achivement blood swim
and you get a weapon called the blood planet which is red with a logo of the corrupt bunny which can be crafted using the blood slime gel dropped by blood slimes and any sword which is the second strongest sword in terraria however the blood sun only happens after beating all mechanical bosses (thanks Almighty bobbit worm for reminding me)

I want this, even as a mod. I think we should get a melee weapon or 2, a summon, a ranged weapon and a magic weapon or 2, even 2 accessories and a new set of armour.
[doublepost=1508807118,1508806955][/doublepost]
The blood... sun? Apart from this being a colossal logic flaw, which isn't really that big a deal anyways, this is pretty much just the blood moon during the day. It's not very unique or interesting, as it shares half its content from the blood moon. It also has zombies that come out during the day, which doesn't make sense because all zombies only come out at night.

You also don't explain what the "blood planet" sword does, why its crafting ingredient is used solely in its creation, or why it's the strongest sword in the game despite being obtainable in early hardmode.

*Taps the dislike button* (there sadly isn’t one).

I forgot to mention it's not the strongest it's just one of the strong swords and blood zombies would come out in the mushroom biome because mushroom zombies come out in the mushroom biome even in day (the blood sun would actually happen after plantara) the mechanical bosses was the previous update

this is actually :red:ed, this would never be implemented in a million years
Not cool @Melty. If you don't like a suggestion, that's fine. But you don't have to go out of your way to post impolite comments about it.

As I mentioned to you in the other thread, we have expectations when members post criticism for suggestions. Again, please take a moment to go over the Player Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines, paying special attention to the Criticism Guidelines section.

Further instances of non-constructive criticism from you may lead to warning points.

what I actually meant to say was, while I do not agree with your assessment, I recognize you are entitled to your own opinion. Though your logic for this suggestion is scientifically flawed, I believe your other ideas can prosper.

monsters that spawn are blood slime (fanmade) blood zombies if your in the mushroom biome (because mushroom zombies do even in day) and corrupt bunnies crimson bunnies in a crimson worldView attachment 186473Surviving would give you the achivement blood swim
and you get a weapon called the blood planet which is red with a logo of the corrupt bunny which can be crafted using the blood slime gel dropped by blood slimes and any sword which is the second strongest sword in terraria however the blood sun only happens after beating all mechanical bosses (now plantera) (thanks Almighty bobbit worm for reminding me) (I wish i could make a mod of this but i don't know how to)
in real life it is called a red giant, a star with gas, helium and basically everything the sun has that turns red. i suggest the time should be in the very morning and slowly turning into a normal sun.
images
this is an example of a red giant.

I don’t think it should be implemented into the game because it just seems really out of place, and even if it did happen, it could be only if the sky was smoky and not enough light could come through. That makes it red. So what would be the explanation behind this?

Back
Top Bottom