tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
It's a "RELEASED WIP" for a reason. It'd never come out if it was going to be completed before being released.
I know i read all of what he( the modmaker) says and some features are not accessible (unless you use cheat sheet) because he made something skipped(like me but i haven't uploaded my mod) i should all be in ORDER 1,2,3,4 not 1,3,4

I know i read all of what he( the modmaker) says and some features are not accessible (unless you use cheat sheet) because he made something skipped(like me but i haven't uploaded my mod) i should all be in ORDER 1,2,3,4 not 1,3,4

No offense then, but don't ask for content to be fully released. If you don't want to download Calamity because some content is missing, then don't download it.

Hm, is it possible to unpack the tmod file ? I would like to look into the assets that are provided with this mod

6BkOqHC.png
Hmm...I think some thinks not get added,like this hivemind tipe thing, brain of cthulhu and some thing like red dinosaur thing,and the green thing also the girl on the top of providence god...
Or they for enother update?

I'm enjoying the mod so far. I've gotten to the point that I've downed Golem and plan on defeating the Calamity twins, but my dislike of them is that they seem unoriginal to other bosses in this mod. They all have semi-low health and then another boss respawns when they die. Seems rather pesky than challenging. Otherwise great mod.

I'm enjoying the mod so far. I've gotten to the point that I've downed Golem and plan on defeating the Calamity twins, but my dislike of them is that they seem unoriginal to other bosses in this mod. They all have semi-low health and then another boss respawns when they die. Seems rather pesky than challenging. Otherwise great mod.
1. Calamitas is pre plantera, of course she is not challenging at the point you are.
2. They have low health because you have to fight the brothers multiple times.
3. Their kinda meant to be similar to the twins, but their not the same thing because of the homing splitting lasers, the diabolist explosions, the fireballs with huge trails behind them and the pure bullet hell.

1. Calamitas is pre plantera, of course she is not challenging at the point you are.
2. They have low health because you have to fight the brothers multiple times.
3. Their kinda meant to be similar to the twins, but their not the same thing because of the homing splitting lasers, the diabolist explosions, the fireballs with huge trails behind them and the pure bullet hell.
Well I see no direct line of progression in boss fights in this mod and wouldn't have known otherwise if I had not checked here first. I ended up defeating Cryogen after defeating all mech bosses. I said it wasn't challenging as you pointed out, just pesky...

Well I see no direct line of progression in boss fights in this mod and wouldn't have known otherwise if I had not checked here first. I ended up defeating Cryogen after defeating all mech bosses. I said it wasn't challenging as you pointed out, just pesky...
There's literally a boss progression list in the OP.

Current Progression:
King Slime
Desert Scourge
Eye of Cthulhu
Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu
Queen Bee
The Perforator/The Hive Mind
Skeletron
Slime God
Wall of Flesh
Cryogen
The Destroyer/Skeletron Prime/The Twins
Calamitas
Plantera
Leviathan
The Golem
Plaguebringer Goliath
Duke Fishron
Lunatic Cultist
Moon Lord
Profaned Guardians
Providence
Sentinels
The Devourer of Gods
Dargon
Supreme Calamitas
Braelor & Statis (WIP)
Andromeda (Martian Star Destroyer) (WIP, Space Boss)
Yharim, Lord of the Cosmos/Soul of Yharim (WIP)
Mega Mammoth Dragon (WIP, Superboss)
Xeroc (WIP, Superboss)

This is in the OP (In Planned Boss Progression)

Back
Top Bottom