tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
When are the ores supposed to spawn in? (Cryonic, Perennial, etc.) I've been finding them in my new world (no bosses defeated). Is this a bug, or are they supposed to be there this early?

When are the ores supposed to spawn in? (Cryonic, Perennial, etc.) I've been finding them in my new world (no bosses defeated). Is this a bug, or are they supposed to be there this early?
no this is a feature, you can have all ores on world gen as long as calamity mod is enable during the generation.

Honey Dew helps a ton. It halves all hornet and bee damage, this includes projectiles.

And the Plaguebringer counts as a bee enemy, and so do all of her projectiles.

I've noticed that in the profaned crags there's one that has a hole going down into it, but what's the purpose of that?

Back with another stupid question: does the Bumblebird spawn in the surface jungle or underground? I've been wandering around for awhile (complete with battle potions) and haven't encountered one. How frequently should he be appearing?

Back with another stupid question: does the Bumblebird spawn in the surface jungle or underground? I've been wandering around for awhile (complete with battle potions) and haven't encountered one. How frequently should he be appearing?
I dunno, but don't waste your time looking for a natural spawn. craft birb pheromones with luminite bars and solar fragments. I'm not sure if they removed the natural spawning thing when they added the spawning item...

I dunno, but don't waste your time looking for a natural spawn. craft birb pheromones with luminite bars and solar fragments. I'm not sure if they removed the natural spawning thing when they added the spawning item...

I didn't realize there was a spawner (wasn't on the front page). Thanks!

Honey Dew helps a ton. It halves all hornet and bee damage, this includes projectiles.

And the Plaguebringer counts as a bee enemy, and so do all of her projectiles.
Wow i didn't think the ultimate mod maker would respond to me by himself... thank you very much

We were planning to add chests to the crag to answer your question. These would require keys and could be opened near the start of hardmode.

I have a weird bug, when i have calamity enabled no enemies appear, i have tmod 0.9.1, do you think you could help ?

alright chill out yeah guys jesus. if you dont want to answer my questions feel free but I never said you guys were wrong. discussing is nice for learning so chill
[doublepost=1494960932,1494960758][/doublepost]i guess ill have to wait for modloader to be up to date with 1.3.5.3 and test if the multiplayer glitches are gone finally

Just so you know, the Infinity mod by Lolkat has you covered if you want infinite versions of a good number of vanilla items. That way everyone wins and nobody has to compromise on what they want.

Back
Top Bottom