tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Excuse mountaindrew what if people plays both calamity and MoreAccesories mod, because I have seen the celestial onion gives the 7th accesory slot but also more accesories does the same with his "heart of nature", does this mean that we can have an 8th slot?

Excuse mountaindrew what if people plays both calamity and MoreAccesories mod, because I have seen the celestial onion gives the 7th accesory slot but also more accesories does the same with his "heart of nature", does this mean that we can have an 8th slot?

Drew already gave you an answer, but 7 accessory slots is already pretty strong of a boost. Having 8 is way past overpowered.

If you use the Celestial Onion to get the slot, and then use it again to disable, I assume you lose that slot in the process?

It's a permanent change to your character.

It's a permanent change to your character.

Huh.. interesting.

8 is currently impossible anyways. We've tried. :(

Anyway, finally updated to TML 0.1 and have the updated Calamity! Gonna try a melee playthrough.. other than summoner, that's the only class I haven't fully explored.

Anyone know how to get the astral meteor to spawn? I'm playing on a multiplayer world with friends, but we can't get it. Here's what we've tried:

-Tried looking everywhere(WOF was defeated)
-Tried using Calamity spawner and looking everywhere
-Tried making a new world and looking everywhere on singleplayer
-Tried making a new world and using the Calamity spawner and looking everywhere on singleplayer

Still nothing. We are using Calamity, Thorium, and Tremor, is there a conflict between those three mods or is the biome just all out broken? We're at a loss for what to do.

Anyone know how to get the astral meteor to spawn? I'm playing on a multiplayer world with friends, but we can't get it. Here's what we've tried:

-Tried making a new world and using the Calamity spawner and looking everywhere on singleplayer

Still nothing. We are using Calamity, Thorium, and Tremor, is there a conflict between those three mods or is the biome just all out broken? We're at a loss for what to do.

Is your evil biome the Corruption? If so, check the chasms. They can spawn at the bottom of those.

The astral meteor stuff doesn't exist in the version you're playing. You'd have to update tMod to 0.10 and get the latest Calamity to get it.

Based on what I've read so far, the Astral Meteor is very glitchy and doesn't really work in MP.

Is your evil biome the Corruption? If so, check the chasms. They can spawn at the bottom of those.
It is the corruption. The world we tried it on in singleplayer is crimson and there's still nothing.

The astral meteor stuff doesn't exist in the version you're playing. You'd have to update tMod to 0.10 and get the latest Calamity to get it.
I don't know why it wouldn't be in it. We need stardust to make the bars for the boots, so it clearly has the astral meteor.

It is the corruption. The world we tried it on in singleplayer is crimson and there's still nothing.

I don't know why it wouldn't be in it. We need stardust to make the bars for the boots, so it clearly has the astral meteor.

If you have Thorium mod working, then you're not on the version that has that feature. Thorium has not been updated to TML 0.1.

Yeah. You don't have the latest version the Astral biome was added.

Stardust has nothing to do with the meteor, it's made from pixie dust and something else, I can't remember now cause it's been removed (or atleast isn't used when making verstaltite anymore).

What version of tmodloader are u using?

Drew already gave you an answer, but 7 accessory slots is already pretty strong of a boost. Having 8 is way past overpowered.
Excuse khaelis but if drew already answer my question why do you answer me?
I just post that message because theres someone posting about this 8 slot possibility on the MoreAcessories mod and I want to know if this was possible or not, and If I want to be overpowered I ll just use antisocialmod.

Excuse khaelis but if drew already answer my question why do you answer me?
I just post that message because theres someone posting about this 8 slot possibility on the MoreAcessories mod and I want to know if this was possible or not, and If I want to be overpowered I ll just use antisocialmod.

Because I gave an answer that wasn't just 'No'. I gave a reason for the 'No'.

Back
Top Bottom