tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I've done two playthroughs up to hardmode now and neither time has Aerialite spawned.
The only information I've found is that it either spawns in floating islands or the underground layer, and it either spawns at world-gen or upon defeating Desert Scourge and/or Brain of Cthulhu/Eater of Worlds.
I've watched a couple of playthroughs and it doesn't seem to be super rare, so I'm super confused.
It seems to be really useful and I don't want to miss out on things like Angel Treads in hardmode, and eventually the wing-boot things.
Please help.

I've done two playthroughs up to hardmode now and neither time has Aerialite spawned
The only information I've found is that it either spawns in floating islands or the underground layer, and it either spawns at world-gen or upon defeating Desert Scourge and/or Brain of Cthulhu/Eater of Worlds.
I've watched a couple of playthroughs and it doesn't seem to be super rare, so I'm super confused.
It seems to be really useful and I don't want to miss out on things like Angel Treads in hardmode, and eventually the wing-boot things.
Please help.
Were other modded ores present? tmodloader has crashed several times for me resulting in the absence of modded tiles and items even if the mod itself is still active, that might be what is preventing you from finding aerialite.

The only ore-adding mod that I'm using is Calamity, infact up until recently I only had Calamity installed, but my worlds were created a couple weeks apart with the only common mods being Calamity and Boss Checklist when the world was created.

The only ore-adding mod that I'm using is Calamity, infact up until recently I only had Calamity installed, but my worlds were created a couple weeks apart with the only common mods being Calamity and Boss Checklist when the world was created.

The only thing I can think of is that you accidentally entered your world with Calamity deactivated, OR you're using cloud saves.

i have just beat moonlord and this acid rain started which is making me lag like crazy anyway to turn it off i assume its permanent?

Cant get past skeletron , any help ? All importat stuff should be on-screen
805d14e6213c893ee50a98f11d4ff557.png

ModLoader and Terraria became a toaster so I decided to waste my time on creating this! Relaxed to finally take a break (mostly from Revengeance SkelePrime's absolute BS homing skulls) and use some of my creativity.

I tried to make the Devourer of Gods screaming at the screen, but as of right now, I only got the frame of the tusks and the eye done. Got in some pink and blue electricity arcs like usual. The level will be named Murasama, and is a tribute to this mod.

I will only consider making this a full level if Drew approves of it, since it's his mod, after all.

Why are people liking this trash.

Also, Drew, if you gave Expert Revengeance Skeletron Prime those absolute bs homing skulls I hate you. Still can't beat him. Destroyer was easier than that homing cheating bs. (hate to say that but still I'm pissed over those 8 deaths already)

On a serious note, does anyone have any tips for Expert Revengeance Skeletron Prime? The skulls are very hard to dodge and he spams attacks faster than a GD hacker. Should I use a platform arena? What should I do?

Why are people liking this trash.

Also, Drew, if you gave Expert Revengeance Skeletron Prime those absolute bs homing skulls I hate you. Still can't beat him. Destroyer was easier than that homing cheating bs. (hate to say that but still I'm pissed over those 8 deaths already)

On a serious note, does anyone have any tips for Expert Revengeance Skeletron Prime? The skulls are very hard to dodge and he spams attacks faster than a GD hacker. Should I use a platform arena? What should I do?
I used ark of the ancients and kept going in a circle while trying to avoid those skulls.

So I've searched the wiki and tried doing a search on this forum, and youtube but with no luck.

What is Astrum Dues? How do I spawn it? I summoned something called the Astralgedon (kinda forgot how it's spelled but that's what my brain remembers) Slime, thought maybe the name got mixed up and it was the same thing, but I still can't mine Astral Ore, and it isn't checked off on the other checklist mod I'm using.

Back
Top Bottom