tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
as far as I'm aware: no
odd, haven't found any of those metals? is it because i am in a earlier version? do i need to kill bosses for them? i didn't want to update because i don't believe all my mods are up to date yet

Edit: needed to defeat cryogen, now i have a problem? wiki says wof makes a astral meteor spawn, but i never got it?

Last edited:
odd, haven't found any of those metals? is it because i am in a earlier version? do i need to kill bosses for them? i didn't want to update because i don't believe all my mods are up to date yet

Edit: needed to defeat cryogen, now i have a problem? wiki says wof makes a astral meteor spawn, but i never got it?
If you needed to defeat Cryogen to spawn in, I assume, Cryonic ore, then you must be in a really old version since, as far as I know, that was changed months ago to instead spawn on world gen, with all the other ores. Astral meteor was added in the 1.3.5 update of tModLoader, so there's no way that'd be able to spawn in such an old version.

If you needed to defeat Cryogen to spawn in, I assume, Cryonic ore, then you must be in a really old version since, as far as I know, that was changed months ago to instead spawn on world gen, with all the other ores. Astral meteor was added in the 1.3.5 update of tModLoader, so there's no way that'd be able to spawn in such an old version.
would it hurt my world to update? i think the version i have was just lying around on my desktop soooo....

would it hurt my world to update? i think the version i have was just lying around on my desktop soooo....

No. However, make backup copies just in case.

The only major world change that happened from really old versions and the new versions was the addition of the Calamity biome on world creation, and you're supposed to get an item from Calamitas that generates one if your world doesn't have it. It *might* be an issue if you haven't generated all the Calamity ores yet since those now all get generated upon world creation though. They may or may not have turned off the code that generates those ores when the respective bosses die.

Hi, this might be fixed, but recently over the past couple of updates, I've been having trouble with manually spawning bosses. In my normal mode world (at the time of the bug, post-golem) I have tried to summon the Plaguebringer Goliath while flying above the jungle, and a few time the game just ate my Abomination. I just thought I had been too high above the jungle, but recently in my revengeance world, when trying to spawn slime god, the same glitch happened, a few time standing on platforms a couple blocks above the ground, and a few times on the ground. It's more of a convenience problem in my case, but for things like the Plaguebringer Goliath, farming stingers can be annoying after only one of your Abominations works.

Your Whiniest Forum User,
XenoEvil
I've never used any of those. :/

disgusting
vmY4sX4.png

@KirbyMaster500, can you explain this post a bit more. Are you making fan art for Calamity with the Murasama sword, or what? This post is confusing.
It's from a game called Geometry Dash. The game has a built in level creator and he might be making a level based on Doggo or something. He already made another DoG based level and posted it on this thread.

@KirbyMaster500, can you explain this post a bit more. Are you making fan art for Calamity with the Murasama sword, or what? This post is confusing.

A couple of pages back I was planning to make some random contribution to the Calamity Mod called Murasama because I had nothing to do. It's supposed to be a Geometry Dash level. It's one of the other games that has taken my interest as I can actually do something. The entire level is supposed to be based on all the post-Moon Lord bosses in the Calamity Mod (specifically the Devourer of Gods), Yharim's backstory, and the Murasama sword.

"disgusting" is there because the title I made when the song's drop begins looks absolutely horrendous. Here's the video I posted a while back if you want:

Hi, everytime I try to load this mod this error shows up, can someone help me, please? Thank you!
upload_2017-7-3_19-33-37.png

(Sorry for the double screens, no idea how to print only one :p)

Is Terraria multiplayer a bit buggy?

When I play with friends bosses seem to "skip" a bit.

Devourer of gods is nigh-impossible because I can't predict how he'll move.

It isn't just Calamity mod that has these problems, it seems terraria in general.

This... this is evil!:merchantmad:

Why? Why?!:merchantcry:

This Revengeance DoG is ridiculous! It would seem you changed it to where the twin Devourers don't spawn at the same time but instead spawn when the first is at low life. That's not bad, I'll just finish off the first one then kill the second. But NOOOO! When the second one got to low health, it spawned ANOTHER one! Fine! Fine! I'll just get them both to low health that way they CAN'T spawn another! But no! Apparently there's a timer too! If you don't kill them both within about 20 or so seconds apart, they spawn YET A-NOTHER ONE! So cruel!:merchantcry:

At least I managed it eventually.:merchantsigh:

But seriously, if that's all intentional, you are an evil, evil guy! It's genius! Bullcrap and ridiculously hard, but genius!:merchantwink:

Victory Screenshot

Back
Top Bottom