tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,452 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Devourer's track may "seem" to be done, but that giant gap you saw where all those notes should've been clearly states otherwise. This will take a while to complete. But apparently a lot of you seem to want to keep me company while I work, so there's that. :v
i love what you have done so far with the dog's track

So I seem to be having the problem where during an event like Pumpkin Moon, all the bosses that spawn such as Mourning Wood become invisible and invincible as soon as they take any form of damage. They just vanish into thin air, but I can still see Mourning Wood or Pumpking's projectiles being shot. Spawn rates also seem to drop considerably (sometimes down to 0 until I fly into space and back), my Nanoblades stop being spawned from Nanotech, and the Elemental Disk doesn't split when hitting enemies. At one point I also lost all movement speed bonuses from my gear but maintained the speed from my Elysian Tracers if I flew for a bit.

None of this was happening until yesterday, despite having the same set of mods installed for over a month. A Wyvern that spawned lost half of its segments when I hit it once, and became unkillable as it had negative HP. I reloaded the world with the "magic storage" mod disabled, and when I encountered a Wyvern it died as normal. Didn't test Pumpkin Moon with Magic Storage disabled, but has anyone experienced any sort of issue using this mod with Calamity? It's just strange because I had no issues until yesterday despite having the mod for a while.

huh? is it me or every pre-moon lord boss ever is easier than brimstone elemental?! i even managed to kill the leviathan pre-plantera and killed calamitas, but brimstone elemental?!

huh? is it me or every pre-moon lord boss ever is easier than brimstone elemental?! i even managed to kill the leviathan pre-plantera and killed calamitas, but brimstone elemental?!

When are you fighting it? I don't know if this was changed but BE gets a buff at some point during hard mode because she starts dropping a new crafting material.

howw do i make the armor/accessory ui smaller? i cant see the neww accessory slot an item gavve me
Same for me, I can't see or use the new slot accessory slot the Celestial Onion is supposed to give me. (if the Celestial Onion still gives you another accessory slot)

EDIT: Just so you know, I didn't use the Heart of Nature from MoreAccessories+ before using the Celestial Onion.

i want to know if this is a bug or the boss is impossible: the devourer of gods when he gets to 15%/10% HP he spawn another devourer of gods and them i kill the first and the cicle repeats, spawn another and another, but my kill dont count as kills because i dont get the bag or item drops help.

Edit1:i cant kill this boss its so dumb, why the boss spawn spam another wtf man

Last edited:
i want to know if this is a bug or the boss is impossible: the devourer of gods when he gets to 15%/10% HP he spawn another devourer of gods and them i kill the first and the cicle repeats, spawn another and another, but my kill dont count as kills because i dont get the bag or item drops help.

Take a look at my post on page 508, mate. You should understand soon enough if you read it all.:merchantwink:

Last edited:
Tbh you are pushing the limits of double posting, the mods have repeated millions of times: STOP. DOUBLE. POSTING. Just edit your post if you wanna say something else. You know what? I will stop helping people and not tell anyone to stop double posting, let's see how many people will get warnings/banned. And still, even if I wouldn't have stopped, in the end, people will ignore what I say even though it's right above them. Am I the only one here who reads the older posts when they return and/or missed something?
LOL sorry
i didn't write the first one right

Can someone give any tips to kill DoG, because i cant kill this boss he keeps spawning him self every time i get to 20% health and i cant kill him in 20 seconds i take like 2 min to get 1 of them to 20% health

Can someone give any tips to kill DoG, because i cant kill this boss he keeps spawning him self every time i get to 20% health and i cant kill him in 20 seconds i take like 2 min to get 1 of them to 20% health

Try reading the above posts, mate.:merchantwhat:
In my earlier post, I gave a bit of advice to another person with trouble against the DoG.

To save a bit of time, get both DoG to 50,000 or so health then kill them both in under 20 seconds. If you kill one before the other reaches around 200,000 (Orange) health, it'll just spawn another. After both are below 200,000 health and you've killed one, you have 20 seconds before another spawns.

on revengeance mode I Cant kill one DoG without killing the first DoG on accident thus the new one spawns another one a the cycle repeats, I have now spent an hour on this or more and I still cant beat him

Back
Top Bottom