• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,083 20.0%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,190 40.5%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,411 26.1%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 395 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 335 6.2%

• Total voters

Battle Bee

Terrarian
2y8iqQd.png

Is Astral equipment supposed to be this ridiculous? I got the Blaster before I even killed Golem.

samufinland

Empress of Light
I don't think it damages the player, and if it's not stopping underground, then it's not that.

What accessories are you wearing?
Alright
Vortex Armor
Ankh Shield
Yellow Horseshoe Balloon
Magic Quiver
Bloody Worm Scarf
Counter Scarf
Pet, Bio-pod(a Metroid pet from Thorium), I did not stop taking damage after taking that off
Wisp in a Bottle
Mechanical Cart
Slimy Saddle
Dual Hook
Also the Death Gazer's Glass tool

Oh right, almost forgot, the Seraph Tracers on the wing slot

PredatorxMD

Terrarian
What boss are you talking about? "him" doesn't really tell us...

Sorry. Im on the devourer of gods, Ive tried every single staff, tome and magic gun. they all do spread damage yet for the Devourer I need to target the tail or head but none of my weapons does enough concentrated damage. The genisis got me the closest to beating him but I still dont even get past 50% hp. Ive even tried scammy techniques like tp to nurse. At this point I either suck or Im missing an overpowered weapon.

TheSandboxGamer

Terrarian
Sorry. Im on the devourer of gods, Ive tried every single staff, tome and magic gun. they all do spread damage yet for the Devourer I need to target the tail or head but none of my weapons does enough concentrated damage. The genisis got me the closest to beating him but I still dont even get past 50% hp. Ive even tried scammy techniques like tp to nurse. At this point I either suck or Im missing an overpowered weapon.
Have you tried the SHPC? It might be the overpowered weapon you're missing (it's legendary - farm the Destroyer for it), but it worked wonders for me as mage against the DoG. I'd also recommend a two-layer, world-spanning arena to stay mobile and keeping the minimap (either overlay or zoomed all the way out) open to scan for the head.

Also, what accessories are you using? You might have missed some of the new upgrades in the recent Calamity update.

CrimsnMonkey

Skeletron Prime
It's all about arena. Long platforms that span the world are ideal so that you can get direct shots onto his head, and dodge whenever needed.

Minecat

Duke Fishron
Alright
Vortex Armor
Ankh Shield
Yellow Horseshoe Balloon
Magic Quiver
Bloody Worm Scarf
Counter Scarf
Pet, Bio-pod(a Metroid pet from Thorium), I did not stop taking damage after taking that off
Wisp in a Bottle
Mechanical Cart
Slimy Saddle
Dual Hook
Also the Death Gazer's Glass tool

Oh right, almost forgot, the Seraph Tracers on the wing slot
No idea then. I was thinking that you maybe had the Mana overloader equipped, but i'm guessing it's some kind of mod conflict then. I haven't heard of that issue before.

`Pumpking

Terrarian
Hello guys, the legendary weapons can drop in the treasure bags ? I mean if I kill some Goliath, is there a chance to get the Malachite in the tb?

Shyguy

Spazmatism
Can anyone recommend a hard hitting throwing weapon that is non piercing and/or does hard hitting damage against a single enemy? Need something good for the DoG on reveangence.

Time2Die2362

Terrarian
Can anyone recommend a hard hitting throwing weapon that is non piercing and/or does hard hitting damage against a single enemy? Need something good for the DoG on reveangence.

Cosmic Kunai. At least I was able to beat it with that.
Too bad you can't reforge throwing weapons. Makes thrower class inferior to other classes.

revengance mode is making it very clear that i should regret my choice to activate it... 140 dmg from skeletron in 1 hit with 27% dmg reduction and 34 def pretty much summed it up that i'm going to die a lot. :p

Top Bottom