tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,451 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Couldn't find Calamity in tModLoader mod browser, so i decided to download it manually, i got the Calamity.tmod file, but i can't find the ModLoader file in where the "Mods" is. Anyone can help?
Are you looking at your Steam terraria folder or the Documents>My games>Terraria one?

Couldn't find Calamity in tModLoader mod browser, so i decided to download it manually, i got the Calamity.tmod file, but i can't find the ModLoader file in where the "Mods" is. Anyone can help?
Go to: Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods, and drag your tmod file in and your good to go

Hello,

i have a little question : concerning the future updates of the mod, since we can't use tModLoader anymore, is there a way to auto-update or the installation of future version will be easy (like will it need new world or not) ?

Hello,

i have a little question : concerning the future updates of the mod, since we can't use tModLoader anymore, is there a way to auto-update or the installation of future version will be easy (like will it need new world or not) ?
Unless the Mod Browser gets updated (or a new one comes out?) there won't be any way to do automatic updates. But installing new updates is pretty easy: just replace CalamityMod.tmod in the folder where tModLoader installs new mods.

The only reason you'd need to create a new world is if new world generation stuff gets added and you want to see it. Otherwise it shouldn't be necessary (although you might want to back up your characters/worlds before updating just to be safe).

Unless the Mod Browser gets updated (or a new one comes out?) there won't be any way to do automatic updates. But installing new updates is pretty easy: just replace CalamityMod.tmod in the folder where tModLoader installs new mods.

The only reason you'd need to create a new world is if new world generation stuff gets added and you want to see it. Otherwise it shouldn't be necessary (although you might want to back up your characters/worlds before updating just to be safe).
Alright, thx for the answer! :)

So sorry I was gone for so long, but here's a long-awaited music update.
Let's race to the good stuff, yeah?

It's an interesting track, kinda like an amalgam of the previous boss themes up to this point

I'm just excited for the sentinels, personally. These tracks are amazing!

Last edited:
Umm, how come in world generation, it gets stuck at hell crag and other structures? Is this a problem with the mod or my pc I'm not sure. Please reply ASAP because I'm really want to play this mod, it looks dank!! Thnx

So yeah i have a big problem. I was playing Calamity and other mods but i was playing on MoreAccesories+ too. After i killed plantera I used the item from MA+ and i had another accesory slot. Then some time later i killed Moon lord and used celestial onion. So what actually happend ? It buffed all vanilla and calamity bosses which i didn't want to. I tried everything to turn it off but nothing succed. It Might be the prepare to cry edition or something like that but now prepare to cry edition no longer exist in calamity becouse it's replaced with revengeance mode. Is there any possibility to turn it off ? Thanks in advance :D

you did it! now you don't have to deal with annoying comments.....for now at least
also, on behalf of the calamity community i apologise for our bad behavior
sorry you have to deal with this

fhasohfshjgfhjkgdfdfghjkfshjk. yes, the long awaited boss track has arrived. It sounds great! I like how you put bits of other tracks in it.

But for supreme calamitas... MORE ELECTRIC GUITAR!!!

Hello!
I've had an issue with my mod.
We're still in pre hardmode, and we had new boss music only against the desert scourge. I checked tho, and Slime God, Crabulon, and Hive Mind do have new -awesome- tracks too..

So what happened? Is it maybe because we downloaded the mod from tmodloader?

Hello!
I've had an issue with my mod.
We're still in pre hardmode, and we had new boss music only against the desert scourge. I checked tho, and Slime God, Crabulon, and Hive Mind do have new -awesome- tracks too..

So what happened? Is it maybe because we downloaded the mod from tmodloader?
Yep; You need to manually download the mod from either here or the mod’s Discord.

Back
Top Bottom