tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
My problem is not the wings or anything, the problem is the movement speed. The movement speed with the Soul is extremely fast, and with the seraph tracers or whatnot it is the perfect running speed.
Well, the Seraph Tracers can upgrade to Elysian Tracers(Expert and up), and then the Celestial Tracers(Revengance and Death)

Well, the Seraph Tracers can upgrade to Elysian Tracers(Expert and up), and then the Celestial Tracers(Revengance and Death)
yeah but you can't use them while you have the soul of dimensions equipped, and I want the soul of dimension so I can have the other perks, but I also want the tracers so I can have the fast (but not extreme) movement speed.

yeah but you can't use them while you have the soul of dimensions equipped, and I want the soul of dimension so I can have the other perks, but I also want the tracers so I can have the fast (but not extreme) movement speed.
That’s opportunity cost for you. I don’t think either Fabsol or Fargo would go through the process of making then items work with each other (including hacking their way around the single wing restriction) for something as simple as wanting the effects at the same time.
Plus, if you had the SoD equipped, it doesn’t matter whether you have the Elysian Tracers on or not; You’re still getting the speed boost from the SoD which probably overrides any speed from the Tracers.

That’s opportunity cost for you. I don’t think either Fabsol or Fargo would go through the process of making then items work with each other (including hacking their way around the single wing restriction) for something as simple as wanting the effects at the same time.
Plus, if you had the SoD equipped, it doesn’t matter whether you have the Elysian Tracers on or not; You’re still getting the speed boost from the SoD which probably overrides any speed from the Tracers.
Continuing from that, SoD also allows a flight time of 2000, which is absolute insanity!

I played Calamity Mod in Multiplayer mode. My friends and I struggled with Yahron. All of us are equipped with silva armor, and it will enter second phase with the message "the air is getting warmer around you". However, even it entered second phase, if one of the players die in its second phase, the message "My dragon deems you an unworthy opponent...." will appear and it will fly away. What that means, you cannot die in its second phase in Multiplayer mode. Is that a bug or something? Calamity Mod is a single player mod?.

I played Calamity Mod in Multiplayer mode. My friends and I struggled with Yahron. All of us are equipped with silva armor, and it will enter second phase with the message "the air is getting warmer around you". However, even it entered second phase, if one of the players die in its second phase, the message "My dragon deems you an unworthy opponent...." will appear and it will fly away. What that means, you cannot die in its second phase in Multiplayer mode. Is that a bug or something? Calamity Mod is a single player mod?.
I think Multiplayer is compatible from what I've read; just a bit buggy, so it's probably a bug you are experiencing

I have a quick question after viewing the video from Leviathan. He mentioned there will be counterparts to the mechanical bosses? does this mean 3 new bosses or bosses that already exist? because looking at the wiki i only saw bosses that seemed to fit as counterparts to 2 of the mechanical bosses, and both were post mechanical boss bosses. Just curious about it is all.

I have a quick question after viewing the video from Leviathan. He mentioned there will be counterparts to the mechanical bosses? does this mean 3 new bosses or bosses that already exist? because looking at the wiki i only saw bosses that seemed to fit as counterparts to 2 of the mechanical bosses, and both were post mechanical boss bosses. Just curious about it is all.
I don't know if there will be something like that. The only bosses confirmed to be added (and that I know) are Yharim, Draedon and Goozma (and probably Andromeda, not sure).

the "vanilla alternatives" he mentioned are just the brimstone elemental, aquatic scourge and cryogen

Version 1.0 is now available!
Please report any bugs on this thread or PM them to me.
Any suggestions for new items, NPCs, etc. can be posted on this thread or PMed to me.

Hope you all enjoy the mod :D
Hello umm I just started to play terraria again and started a world up without calamity and then put it in but now that I realize is that since I did not have it at first the abyss did not get built so is there any way I can get it in my world without making a new one??

Hello umm I just started to play terraria again and started a world up without calamity and then put it in but now that I realize is that since I did not have it at first the abyss did not get built so is there any way I can get it in my world without making a new one??

When a world is generated, the structures cannot be changed unless you do it by an artificial process (building it.) Most likely, you're going to have to make a new world with Calamity enabled to get the Sulphurous Sea, Profaned Crags and Abyss to generate into your world.

How do you get into the second phase of Yharon? Do I have to do a solar eclipse?
Yes; Defeat Mothrons to get Dark Sun Shards and combine them with Cosmolite, Enfulgent Fearhers, Nightmare Fuel, Endothermic Energy and for the Chestplate ONLY a Lead Core. This creates the Silva Armor Set, which grants you access to Yharon's 2nd Phase

Yes; Defeat Mothrons to get Dark Sun Shards and combine them with Cosmolite, Enfulgent Fearhers, Nightmare Fuel, Endothermic Energy and for the Chestplate ONLY a Lead Core. This creates the Silva Armor Set, which grants you access to Yharon's 2nd Phase
Do I have to have the full set on?

Do I have to have the full set on?
Yes; and onece you beat him, if you saved your Tarragon, Bloodflare and God Slayer Armor Sets, you can combine all 4 with a bunch of materials to create Auric Tesla Armor, which is arguably the best armor in the mod; Demonshade Armor gives more damage buffs and better defense, but doesn't give you immunity to almost all debuffs, so I'd stick with the Auric Tesla

oh ok

Yes; and onece you beat him, if you saved your Tarragon, Bloodflare and God Slayer Armor Sets, you can combine all 4 with a bunch of materials to create Auric Tesla Armor, which is arguably the best armor in the mod; Demonshade Armor gives more damage buffs and better defense, but doesn't give you immunity to almost all debuffs, so I'd stick with the Auric Tesla
Thank you for helping me!

Back
Top Bottom