tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
where do you get the Inferna Cutter?

Made from an Axe of Purity, which is made from a Feller of Evergreens. To make the latter, give a Silver/Tungsten Axe to the Guide.

Anyway, feel like making banners for the enemies. Made 3 so far.

Armored Digger Banner.png
Armored Digger Banner Icon.png

Cosmic Elemental Banner.png
Cosmic Elemental Banner Icon.png

Stormlion Banner.png
Stormlion Banner Icon.png

I look at OP and I saw that I was always want to have the upgrade of wasp gun the swarmer! Now I can use the wasp gun to craft more powered weapon.Great job:happy::D:passionate:This mod gets more better and better!

And also...are you planning to add more bosses or...?

Last edited:
The biome is finished being coded. They're currently working on making things work in MP right now.

Huh. Guess I never got the memo.

If they're currently fixing things, one that I would request is the Effervescence.

The weapon, while meant to be endgame tier due to the fact that it includes Luminite, the Xenopopper, and the Bubble Gun, is very low in damage and reliability. The Vortexpopper, a weapon with lower damage and a cheaper crafting recipe seems overall more effective to use against mobs and bosses, outright tearing them to shreds if used properly. The Effervescence only shoots a row of multiple bubbles that explode into more bubbles. They do not pierce and are ineffective against enemies and bosses. I tested this weapon and the Vortexpopper on both the Pumpkin Moon and the Frost Moon. The Vortexpopper seemed to be more reliable due to the massive amount of bullets covering the screen while the Effervescence did its job poorly.

tl;dr

Please buff the Effervescence to be a bit more powerful than the Vortexpopper or give it a unique function that would make it more preferable than the Vortexpopper.

So, I found a bit of a bug in MP in regards to this mod's item, the Demon Trophy.

20161125160450_1.jpg
20161125160430_1.jpg

First image is when the Demon Trophy says its toggled on, when it isn't. The notification in itself just says Terraria Prepare to Die Edition.
The second is when it should be toggled off, but you can see the boss has massive hp. The HP bar does not match the actual HP in either case. Notification will say Terraria.

That being said, If you notice in picture A, the boss has full hp. That hp bar will not drop up until the HP goes below the vanilla threshold.
For picture B, the HP bar starts in the red, with the numbers displaying the modded hp.

By chance there wouldn't be a fix I could do on my end? Or is this on yours?

In the case that this might be a conflict between mods used...
Mods list is as follows...
Bluemagic
Calamity
Crystillium
Epicness mod Remastered
Erison
GabesHasWon
Pumpking
Sacred Tools
Schwifty
Shrooms
Thorium
Tremor

So, I found a bit of a bug in MP in regards to this mod's item, the Demon Trophy.

View attachment 149313 View attachment 149314

First image is when the Demon Trophy says its toggled on, when it isn't. The notification in itself just says Terraria Prepare to Die Edition.
The second is when it should be toggled off, but you can see the boss has massive hp. The HP bar does not match the actual HP in either case. Notification will say Terraria.

That being said, If you notice in picture A, the boss has full hp. That hp bar will not drop up until the HP goes below the vanilla threshold.
For picture B, the HP bar starts in the red, with the numbers displaying the modded hp.

By chance there wouldn't be a fix I could do on my end? Or is this on yours?

In the case that this might be a conflict between mods used...
Mods list is as follows...
Bluemagic
Calamity
Crystillium
Epicness mod Remastered
Erison
GabesHasWon
Pumpking
Sacred Tools
Schwifty
Shrooms
Thorium
Tremor
Its not a problem with the other mods (I dont think). Calamity MP is not working the best currently. The devs are fixing it right now as i said before. Currently all you can do is wait until the fix it.

Back
Top Bottom