tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
hi i really like you mod and all! im a big builder and i love to level my world! so far out of all the tmod you mod is the only one with a crazy pickaxe and i love it! but i was wondering could you make a hammer just like the pickaxe so i can quick mine all the walls in my world! the hero mode infinite reach is still too slow at getting rid of the walls!
and i like a eazier way to get rid of walls with out cheating away the wall!
if you could can you please make a hammer with insanely fast speed and a hammer power of 2000% and a reach of 50 so i can level the jungle and surface wall away! it hard to make a castle in the jungle if it take 20 hour just to get rid of wall in the background!:D
you could call it "wall-away" when you need the Billy Mays OxiClean for walls! X~D hahaha

Last edited:
Where do I find uelibloom ore? I killed golem and I dug around in the jungle but I didnt see it. Is it restricted to upper or very lower jungle? Also one part of your post says kill plaguebringer goliath for uelibloom ore to spawn but I cant figure out how to spawn him.

Where do I find uelibloom ore? I killed golem and I dug around in the jungle but I didnt see it. Is it restricted to upper or very lower jungle? Also one part of your post says kill plaguebringer goliath for uelibloom ore to spawn but I cant figure out how to spawn him.
there a 1/10 chance that a plagueBee will spawm on the surface or in the jungle form my experience that drop plague cell cluster for the plaguebringer goliath! but it really hard to get the stuff for his summon to get uelibloom! i normal skip his battle better armor because it eazyer that way! you could increase spawn if you got cheet sheet! but you got to tank all 200 spawn enemys!

Can someone tell me why i'm only doing 1 and 2 damage against the Jungle Dragon, Yharon, this also happened when I hit the main body of The Devourer of Gods.

Can someone tell me why i'm only doing 1 and 2 damage against the Jungle Dragon, Yharon, this also happened when I hit the main body of The Devourer of Gods.
That means you are out of the jungle or you fulfil any of the following:
Your damage reduction is 100% or above
Your health is above 2000
Your defense is over 300

Earth Elemental AKA Horse in the npc spawner does not drop anything and is quite glitchy. Quite a nuisance as you're forced to fight a miniboss something fairly often any time you go underground and you get nothing for it. I tested in single player and he is much less glitchy, but still drops nothing. My server is local

Back
Top Bottom