tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,588 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Is it just me or is the Firestorm Cannon extremelly OP, since it is pretty easy to get it (got the boomstick and flare pretty early game) and by far this weapon can carry you easily through hardmode expert, with 30 damage my Firestorm Cannon (Right mouse firemode) deal more than 500 DPS easily, any Pre-Hardmode boss get utterly REKT.

Since i'm avoiding using it for now, does anyone have any Pre-Hardmode weapon to recommend?

Guys there's a problem with the download the download was so fast and im figure that the file was only 100 kb. Im tried downloading again and same issue please help my calamity mod are outdated

Current Progression:
King Slime
Desert Scourge
Eye of Cthulhu
Crabulon
Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu
Queen Bee
The Perforator/The Hive Mind
Skeletron
Slime God
Wall of Flesh
Cryogen
The Destroyer
Brimstone Elemental
Skeletron Prime/The Twins
Calamitas
Plantera
Leviathan
The Golem
Plaguebringer Goliath
Duke Fishron
Lunatic Cultist
Moon Lord
Profaned Guardians
Providence
Sentinels
The Devourer of Gods
Bumblebirb
Dargon
Supreme Calamitas
You forgot Ravager.
Planned Boss Battles:
Braelor & Statis (WIP)
Andromeda (Martian Star Destroyer) (WIP, Space Boss)
Yharim, Lord of the Cosmos/Soul of Yharim (WIP)
Mega Mammoth Dragon (WIP, Superboss)
Xeroc (WIP, Superboss)
Maybe you can planned more bosses on your list.

Absolutely amazing mod, just everything in it is awesome, amazing sprites, good AI, fun content, buuut some stuff to note

You haven't added a single NPC yet, why?, I'd like to see any sort of NPC,one that sells you items or does miscellaneous stuff like quests for rare rewards.

Pre-hardmode dungeon enemies and weapons, maybe even a magic set.

And please note this:
The new update for DoG makes him extremely hard, to the point where it's harder than yharon and supreme calamitas,I recommend some stuff down below and please change his AI, it's kinda annoying :/,also, can you please respite DoG and storm weaver, I'd like to see their bodies not be the traditional copy-paste for the sprites and I imagine Dog like he has rows of rotating crystal saws that are ready to shred through gods, to be at least unique from the normal terraria worm sprites

Post moonlord stuff:
First of all: armor: the only post-moonlord armor here is the vanilla ones and xeroc which isn't even post moon-lord, so it would be great to have a post-moonlord,all-rounded,armor for all classes, maybe unholy/ungodly armor made from unholy essence

Weapons: you should REALLY add weapons from other classes which rival with melee weapons like ark of the elements and grand guardian,I'm not going to fight Dog with a rainbow shadowflame hex doll tome, so yea more weapons effective against him

Accessories: basically same implies with the weapons since you already have a lot of melee and overall stats accessories
(PS: if this was actually read carefully that would make my day, if any of my suggestions were actually inspired by some items, that would make my whole year, thanks for this mod B))

Absolutely amazing mod, just everything in it is awesome, amazing sprites, good AI, fun content, buuut some stuff to note

You haven't added a single NPC yet, why?, I'd like to see any sort of NPC,one that sells you items or does miscellaneous stuff like quests for rare rewards.

Pre-hardmode dungeon enemies and weapons, maybe even a magic set.

And please note this:
The new update for DoG makes him extremely hard, to the point where it's harder than yharon and supreme calamitas,I recommend some stuff down below and please change his AI, it's kinda annoying :/,also, can you please respite DoG and storm weaver, I'd like to see their bodies not be the traditional copy-paste for the sprites and I imagine Dog like he has rows of rotating crystal saws that are ready to shred through gods, to be at least unique from the normal terraria worm sprites

Post moonlord stuff:
First of all: armor: the only post-moonlord armor here is the vanilla ones and xeroc which isn't even post moon-lord, so it would be great to have a post-moonlord,all-rounded,armor for all classes, maybe unholy/ungodly armor made from unholy essence

Weapons: you should REALLY add weapons from other classes which rival with melee weapons like ark of the elements and grand guardian,I'm not going to fight Dog with a rainbow shadowflame hex doll tome, so yea more weapons effective against him

Accessories: basically same implies with the weapons since you already have a lot of melee and overall stats accessories
(PS: if this was actually read carefully that would make my day, if any of my suggestions were actually inspired by some items, that would make my whole year, thanks for this mod B))

- NPCs are planned (two are actually done, they just need to be coded).
- DoG is fine as is. Some tips: Pay attention to how he moves -- his AI swaps between two different AIs, one being a Crawltipede AI which is VERY easy to manipulate.
- Tarragon (Uelibloom Ore) is post-ML. It requires a Gallant Pickaxe (crafted with any Lunar Pick + some other materials) to mine.
- Weapons are added randomly and for the most part. It's mostly up to the spriters in the end.
- Same as above, but I do agree on this one a bit. But they are still planned.

Is the ??? that summons the Leviathan supposed to spawn prehardmode?
20170511024959_1.jpg

If you kill it, it does spawn the leviathan. Don't know if this is a bug, or if it is intentional, but I thought I'd bring it up.

Here:

Code:
V1.1.7.861 plans: 
Minigun nerfed. 
Removed most of Yharon's dust from his projectiles. 
Removed a lot of Providence's dust from her projectiles. 
Removed a lot of Guardian dust from the Profaned Guardians and their projectiles. 
Removed a lot of dust from the Plaguebringer's nukes. 
Added Solar Flare yoyo. 
Added Telluric Glare bow. 
Bloodstone added. 
Bloodstone Core added. 
Calamitas, Brimstone Elemental, and all calamity biome monsters become buffed after Providence and start dropping Bloodstone.  
More Bloodstone is dropped by those bosses. 
Bloodfire Arrows added. 
Arterial Assault added. 
Claret Cannon added. 
Lacerator added. 
Mourningstar added. 
Phangasm added. 
Hardmode tiles only show on the metal detector in hardmode. 
Aerliate Ore can be exploded after the Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthluhu are dead. 
Cryonic Ore can be exploded after Cryogen is dead. 
Perennial Ore and Charred Ore can be exploded after Plantera is dead. 
Chaotic Ore can be exploded after the Golem is dead. 
Uelibloom Ore can be exploded after the Moon Lord is dead. 
Arid Artifact added. 
Ravager gets buffed post-Providence and begins dropping huge amounts of Bloodstone.  He also has a chance to drop the Bloodflare Core accessory post-Providence. 
Bloodflare Core added. 
Counter Scarf cooldown is now 5 seconds instead of 2.

3 more items left...

Here:

Code:
V1.1.7.861 plans:
Minigun nerfed.
Removed most of Yharon's dust from his projectiles.
Removed a lot of Providence's dust from her projectiles.
Removed a lot of Guardian dust from the Profaned Guardians and their projectiles.
Removed a lot of dust from the Plaguebringer's nukes.
Added Solar Flare yoyo.
Added Telluric Glare bow.
Bloodstone added.
Bloodstone Core added.
Calamitas, Brimstone Elemental, and all calamity biome monsters become buffed after Providence and start dropping Bloodstone. 
More Bloodstone is dropped by those bosses.
Bloodfire Arrows added.
Arterial Assault added.
Claret Cannon added.
Lacerator added.
Mourningstar added.
Phangasm added.
Hardmode tiles only show on the metal detector in hardmode.
Aerliate Ore can be exploded after the Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthluhu are dead.
Cryonic Ore can be exploded after Cryogen is dead.
Perennial Ore and Charred Ore can be exploded after Plantera is dead.
Chaotic Ore can be exploded after the Golem is dead.
Uelibloom Ore can be exploded after the Moon Lord is dead.
Arid Artifact added.
Ravager gets buffed post-Providence and begins dropping huge amounts of Bloodstone.  He also has a chance to drop the Bloodflare Core accessory post-Providence.
Bloodflare Core added.
Counter Scarf cooldown is now 5 seconds instead of 2.

3 more items left...
when you mean exploded, it means you can mine those ores right?

So uh why exactly is the SPHC's right-click so terrible compared to all of the other legendary weapon attacks? It would be good if it spun up like the laser minigun to a really fast speed (and maybe pierced). Also, any idea how soon (version-wise) we'll start getting some very late/endgame weapons for the other classes comparable to the arsenal that melee has.

Other than these and a couple other minor things, really like the mod, so thanks for making it!

So uh why exactly is the SPHC's right-click so terrible compared to all of the other legendary weapon attacks? It would be good if it spun up like the laser minigun to a really fast speed (and maybe pierced). Also, any idea how soon (version-wise) we'll start getting some very late/endgame weapons for the other classes comparable to the arsenal that melee has.

Other than these and a couple other minor things, really like the mod, so thanks for making it!
The SHPC is currently crippled by a alt weapon fire bug caused by Thorium, which is already fixed in Thorium's next update.

Back
Top Bottom