tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Question, where do we find the biome to summon the Brimstone Elemental boss? There's no information about the profaned crags anywhere on the wiki. And what is the item called/which boss does it drop from that can create the new biome?
The Crags should be generated (along with all of the ores from this mod) when you create a new world. It can be spawned in along with the ores in worlds lacking them with the spawner, which is dropped by Calamitas (unless they changed it). The biome should generate at the lower left corner of your world, so in the underworld on the left side.

Eater of Worlds also has some cool new attacks benefiting the Corruption - I'm worried about the Hive Mind, though - I've never fought it before (I've only played Calamity on Crimson worlds).

So some ores are spawning in my world from bosses i have yet to beat ( i haven't beaten any modded bosses yet ) is this meant to happen

Hey, so after the huge update you made to Calamity I couldn't run it because I have a really bad computer and it keeps crashing. I was wondering, can I downgrade my calamity? If so, how? I really want to play this with my friend.

Hey, so after the huge update you made to Calamity I couldn't run it because I have a really bad computer and it keeps crashing. I was wondering, can I downgrade my calamity? If so, how? I really want to play this with my friend.
unfortunately calamity dosent gonna have multiplayer support.

Last edited:
So how does this new revengeance mode work with respect to multiplayer, and is it a world based thing or a character based thing?

(also I've killed over 300 harpies and I'm yet to get a sky glaze? On my last playthrough I got several without even farming for them, has it been removed, is there some kind of other requirement (like killing X boss) or am I just getting really unlucky?)

Is the mod compatible with tModLoader 0.10.0.1? Every time I tried to load it I got this error. No other mods behaves like that. Tried last version (v1.1.7.905).

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    419.6 KB · Views: 339
So you cannot play Calamity in MP? I thought you could?
Calamity is not optimized for multiplayer in that there are some multiplayer bugs and issues that the mod creater, Mountain Drew, may or may not be able to fix at all since they may be caused by the vanilla game itself or by tmodloader. I do believe that you can still try to play multiplayer with this mod, but it may be buggy... Unless they changed it so that you officially can't now, but I wouldn't know.

Last edited:
(also I've killed over 300 harpies and I'm yet to get a sky glaze? On my last playthrough I got several without even farming for them, has it been removed, is there some kind of other requirement (like killing X boss) or am I just getting really unlucky?)
I believe Sky Glaze now requires you to have EoC downed for it to drop.

So how does this new revengeance mode work with respect to multiplayer, and is it a world based thing or a character based thing?

I'm getting the exact same error! Please help! It worked yesterday!

is it normal that when i summon dog on revengence it spawns 2 of him?
Apparently, yes, like how 3 Desert Scourges now spawn in revengeance mode.

Wait, I didn't find any new mode, what is it? .-.
Khaelis explained it pretty well.
Anyways, for everyone else... here's a summary of what Revengeance Mode does:

To start off, it is activated by using a consumable item, "Revengeance," which is given to newly created characters. It can ONLY be used in Expert Mode worlds.

- All enemies drop five times the amount of money. You'll need it.
- Enemy spawn rates are boosted.
- You do 15% more damage, but also take 25% more damage (only active after your first boss has been slain).
- Before you have killed your first boss, you take 20% less damage from everything.
- Defense is more useful now. 100% effective compared to Expert Mode's 75% effectiveness.
- Changes the AI of ALL bosses, both Vanilla AND Calamity Mod bosses. Prepare to Cry, for real.

This was just a blatant copy of the item in the game, lol

Apparently, yes, like how 3 Desert Scourges now spawn in revengeance mode.

Khaelis explained it pretty well.
hmm i guess its tremors (the movie) up in this mod now :D
[doublepost=1497112967,1497112780][/doublepost]well ether way time to check out yharon now
CRAP double post sry

Back
Top Bottom