tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,587 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
can anyone help me fix this bug? Every time I try to load Calamity, it spits this at me:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyModifiers.GNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc)
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I've tried redownloading Calamity from both the browser and from mediafire, i've tried re-installing tModLoader, i don't know what else to do.

Why is this happening? Can anybody help? It's not just Calamity it's more mods. I already updated both Terraria and TMod, I don't know why this keeps happening
Untitled.jpg

Can I download the older version of this mod?
I updated today and backup the steam file but not the mod file.
Now I wanted the old tmodloader back but I can't play the Calamity mod :(

Curious to see for those who have completed the mod what their endgame characters look like?
My melee player has:
Full demonshade armour
Asgardian Aegis
The absorber
Heart of the elements
The sponge
Elysian Tracers
Bloodflare core

I tend to use Ark of the Cosmos, Red Sun and the Illustrious Knives the most

Any suggestions for my loadout most welcome!

Is that how it works? I've heard other people claim this as well, but I haven't programmed how npc's spawn in Terraria before -- so I wouldn't know.

But I was always under the impression various mods with npcs spawning simultaneously just added to a potential pool of what will spawn, not necessarily "stealing" one npc's chance to spawn from another -- if that makes sense.

I doubt that it's how it works. However, when I was using just Calamity and Thorium, I didn't see an issue. Now that I've added Spirit, I'm not seeing the Sun Bats at all.

This is a real problem because Essence of Cinder is pretty important..

I doubt that it's how it works. However, when I was using just Calamity and Thorium, I didn't see an issue. Now that I've added Spirit, I'm not seeing the Sun Bats at all.

This is a real problem because Essence of Cinder is pretty important..
Well regardless -- either one of our devised methods would cause Sun Bats appear less often.

Both for the purposes of helping you with your problem, and to quench my curiosity, I was hoping by now someone would chime-in who knew the answer. Ah well.

Well regardless -- either one of our devised methods would cause Sun Bats appear less often, at the very least.

Both for the purposes of helping you with your problem, and to quench my curiosity, I was hoping somebody would chime-in who knew the answer by now. Ah well.

My guess is mods that spawn monsters using similar methods to spawn something would cause one to override another (even though it shouldn't). Basically a mod clashing with the other. I notice it a lot with Tremor in most cases.

can anyone help me fix this bug? Every time I try to load Calamity, it spits this at me:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyModifiers.GNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc)
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Try disabling the Enemy Modifiers mod if you have it.

Does anyone know why i can't join the calamity mod discord? plez help i need information :D (my discord if needed Jogan#3081)

Does anyone know why i can't join the calamity mod discord? plez help i need information :D (my discord if needed Jogan#3081)

Just asked one of the moderators. You were banned, and they don't ban a user unless they have a reason to.

Just asked one of the moderators. You were banned, and they don't ban a user unless they have a reason to.
i think i got kicked cause i was like annoying (cause i had nothing to do :D)a moderator said he would kick me and i said do it so i got kicked .-.

Back
Top Bottom