tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
So, I just recently got back into Terraria now that MOST of my mods have updated, mostly just started a test world to toy with some new stuff until the rest finish updating, and I come to find a new item called Revengence in my starting inventory. I understand the risks of using it, I'm just curious though- if I use it, is it a toggle item, like some of the previous buffing tools in Calamity past, or is this a 'there's no going back' toggle that I should probably use once I gotten a bit more confident with all this new updated content?
Don't use it unless you are ABSOLUTELY sure you want to do it. It cannot be reversed in a world once it has been used.

So I just tested by disabling just about every single mod I have except Calamity and still no Sun Bats.

Anyone know the *exact* spawn conditions? Is it just being in the cavern layer and in hard mode?
As far as I'm concerned it should just be in the cavern layer in hardmode. I didn't see anyone in the forums mention that it was changed.

As far as I'm concerned it should just be in the cavern layer in hardmode. I didn't see anyone in the forums mention that it was changed.

OK.

I guess it's not that big a deal. I'll just use the cheat sheet to spawn them and that'll just have to do. It's an older version of Calamity so I'm not going to expect any further support about this.

As most Calamity mod users have experienced, hardmode ores from calamity spawn as the world is created, and ruins 9/10 hellavators that are created. I recommend an item that can mine these ores early hardmode (possibly sold by the merchant for 10 gold) that breaks those ores without dropping them so they will be out of the way. This would remove so much pain from prehardmode.

It be cool at the start of the game you would have an item that could turn into a weapon based on a class that would get stronger as you progress, like the legendary weapons.

So I recently started a new play-through on this mod, and I'm really not sure how to do two things. I've searched a bit and I haven't found any answers to these questions, so some help would be appreciated.

Question 1; How do I spawn in the Calamity biome? I've killed the Calamitas and I know that it used to drop an item to make the biome create itself, but that item has been removed (I assume) and I can't figure out how to make it spawn.

Question 2; How do I get Cruptix bars? I searched Hell/The Underworld and couldn't find any. I'm pretty sure that's where it is supposed to spawn down there, but I don't know what triggers it to actually start spawning.

So I recently started a new play-through on this mod, and I'm really not sure how to do two things. I've searched a bit and I haven't found any answers to these questions, so some help would be appreciated.

Question 1; How do I spawn in the Calamity biome? I've killed the Calamitas and I know that it used to drop an item to make the biome create itself, but that item has been removed (I assume) and I can't figure out how to make it spawn.

Question 2; How do I get Cruptix bars? I searched Hell/The Underworld and couldn't find any. I'm pretty sure that's where it is supposed to spawn down there, but I don't know what triggers it to actually start spawning.

All biomes gen on world creation and all ores gen on world creation.

Skeletron Prime, Brimstone Elemental, and Calamitas defeated (in Revengeance Mode)! All of them took me a couple tries, but with enough buffs I eventually got it. The Infernal Rift (Sky Fracture + Essences of Chaos + Souls of Fright) was very good - it works similar to the Influx Waver, where hits generate other projectiles to hit the enemy.

All biomes gen on world creation and all ores gen on world creation.
I'm not sure why this is happening then. It could be because it's an old world though. I made this world a while back but never really used it, so it might not have been affected by updates brought on by more recent changes, or something like that.

Could anybody give me a link for old version that work with tmodloader 0.9.2.3? I'm playing with some out date mods that are not compatible with tmodloader 0.10

It be cool at the start of the game you would have an item that could turn into a weapon based on a class that would get stronger as you progress, like the legendary weapons.
a simple way of doing that would be doing something akin to fargo's mod does and lets you make the weapon out of easily craftable weapons (wood, tin copper, etc.) that is around the same power as the near end of pre-hard mode and will get stronger and maybe even effects with bosses/events being passed or even get special versions if you craft with other stronger weapons that if you are willing to farm all the legendaries make an all powerful super weapon i mean if you are going to farm DOG and others with 1/275 drop chance in expert mode you can at least get a weapon that is proves that you are super dedicated to 100% it (its current version any way)

found something interesting when disabling calamity after using the items that perma boosts health and mana after life fruit (which changes the color of the health and mana bars) it keeps the color change though it doesnt keep the higher stats obviously is that made that way so when its turned back on it reapplies the boost? if that is the case i wonder what in tmod loader keeps it from taking it away when dealing with it :3

I am somewhat excited about this Revengeance thing you guys are talking about. Seems like it would work very, very well with those RPG mods out there. I am currently using two of them, Experience and Classes, and Class Based RPG Mod. The latter mod is actually one of the main reasons I am not updating TML yet..

I am somewhat excited about this Revengeance thing you guys are talking about. Seems like it would work very, very well with those RPG mods out there. I am currently using two of them, Experience and Classes, and Class Based RPG Mod. The latter mod is actually one of the main reasons I am not updating TML yet..
What exactly is this revengeance thing?

I've seen many people having issues when downloading this mod so I've made a tutorial for those people. I hope it helps!

thanks pedguin i might try this mod one day and i hope my computer can handle it except i will not be able to handle dog because he is a lag monster

Back
Top Bottom