tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I've discovered a solution to my problem. I am able to get the sand turtles to spawn in the underground desert, so I've set up a farming area for them there. It's slow grinding out the essences, but at least I don't have to cheat.

Y'know, just saying, the Fungal Clump can also serve another useful purpose besides lifestealing.

If you equip it, the clump flashes brightly blue before just glowing blue. If you cancel the summon while the accessory is still equipped, it will repeat the same flash. This can be very useful in dark areas as it can act as a sonar of sorts. I've actually used this method to kill a couple of annoying Tomb Crawlers.

Calamity mod is ruining other mod's bosses. They just don't spawn when calamity is enabled. There will be boss summoning sound coming up but thats about it. Could you please make calamity mod work with other mods aswell for example Tremor mod. (MULTIPLAYER)

Calamity mod is ruining other mod's bosses. They just don't spawn when calamity is enabled. There will be boss summoning sound coming up but thats about it. Could you please make calamity mod work with other mods aswell for example Tremor mod. (MULTIPLAYER)
We've noticed this happening when other mods are installed with calamity, not sure what the issue is currently but we are working on ways to fix it, bugs like this can take time to identify the cause of so please be patient with us in the mean time. ;) (we are aware this is an issue with either calamity or tmodloader, seeing as no other mods have had this issue it is most likely calamity but as I said above, we're looking for a fix)

Back
Top Bottom