- Campfire
- Heart Lantern
- Star in a bottle
- Crystal ball
- Ammo box
- Background walls not finished
- I also have a skybridge, but I am on a small world

Last edited:
Use every combat-related buff potion you have, offensive and defensive. The ones you don't have, make some and use them too.

If one kind of armor doesn't do the trick, try others. Same goes for weapons. Also, check that you aren't getting outside the range for the Heart Lantern and Campfire. If the arena's bigger than the effective range for those protections, make one or two more and add them to the arena. Position them so they don't overlap too much (multiple Campfires don't stack, nor do multiple Heart Lanterns; Campfire does stack with Heart Lantern, though) but instead reach as far as possible.

You might also consider trying guns. I've found them to be useful in hardmode boss fights, all the more so once I got Chlorophyte bullets to compensate for my lack of aiming skill.

I was able to defeat all three, and I'm not a particularly skillful player. If I could do it, you can too.

P.S.: I didn't realize Star in a Bottle had been given Mana regen ability in 1.3. I learn something every day.

The Daedalus Stormbow with holy arrows is amazing against them, so if you dont mind farming the hallow a bit, you could try it.

Pretty much what Bethany said.
Armour potions, speed potions, anything beneficial, drink it. Fly around a lot, dodge, dodge, dodge!
Use a white/yellow/blue balloon for extra speed when taking off and an extra jump in the air. Very useful for dodging.
Use the souls of Might from the Destroyer you just bagged to make a Megashark if you want an easy time against the other two bosses. Although I think the Crystal Serpent is a very neat and effective weapon against them, if you make sure you hit most of the time.

I don't understand how you could have trouble with the Destroyer. I usually beat it in cobalt or paladium armor. But congrats on beating Destroyer.

I don't understand how you could have trouble with the Destroyer. I usually beat it in cobalt or paladium armor. But congrats on beating Destroyer.
You might be utterly shellshocked by what I'm going to say, but it's that people aren't exactly the same. One sucks at math but is great with languages, another has it all the way around.
":eek:"

Imagine every single person on the planet having the same skills. 7 billion carpenters when you could really need a blacksmith.

No need to be sarcastic Gotcha. If you do not like what I say, then just ignore it. Easy as that.
Just explaining in my own special way why it's silly to say that you find it strange someone has trouble doing something. You're not that someone. It also comes over to me as mildly arrogant.
Anyway, if you didn't like my sarcasm, just apply your own rule. *thumbs up*

It's not that I don't like your sarcasm. I for one am a very sarcastic man. It's just obvious when someone should or should not make a comment. I just don't care if I should or should not.

Back
Top Bottom