Cannot Download Or Update Any Mods Windows

So I have been playing the modded terraria for over a few 100 hours and never had a problem but then suddenly I cannot download any mods. Then I tried to find out what was the problem so I've been searching online for a few hours and couldn't find anything that was of help. I only found out about it because I was playing summoner and tried to find out my summon would disappear whenever I got hit. I found out it turned out to be Fargo's mod that caused the summons to disappear I got advice to delete the Fargo mod and reinstall it, I did that and it worked but I needed to do it whenever I got back on. After some time I tried it again because it wasn't working again. But this time it didn't go though it would show for half a second that it was downloading but then it wouldn't install. So I tried again multiple times but the same result. So I checked if it was the same with the other mods and it would do the same thing. I tried to update my mods because it said one of the mods had an update but it wouldn't go though like the rest. So now I can't install any mod I tried a few minutes ago to delete a mod I wasn't using and reinstall it see it would go though but it wouldn't let me download it. If anyone knows what I can do please help me out.

Back
Top Bottom