• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Pixel Art Celestial's sprites

Danny Ω

The Destroyer
Would you mind making me these to go with my three different suggestions on bosses. I'd like you to make sprites for:
Desert armor: Basically it looks like a robe, with a hood, and small rocky outcrops and three small red gems in random places (colors: sandy brown, dark brown, and orange)
Ocean armor: Also a robe, this one with a bubble as a helmet, and it looks like water. (colors: light blue, blue, royal blue, all the blues)
Spaced-out armor: This one is a space suit, with purples, and small amounts of green.
I feel like I've asked for too much, can I ask for more?

Ordinary Orange α

Skeletron Prime
Would you mind making me these to go with my three different suggestions on bosses. I'd like you to make sprites for:
Desert armor: Basically it looks like a robe, with a hood, and small rocky outcrops and three small red gems in random places (colors: sandy brown, dark brown, and orange)
Ocean armor: Also a robe, this one with a bubble as a helmet, and it looks like water. (colors: light blue, blue, royal blue, all the blues)
Spaced-out armor: This one is a space suit, with purples, and small amounts of green.
I feel like I've asked for too much, can I ask for more?
Uhh…
Sure!

Danny Ω

The Destroyer
Alright, for my other suggests, here they are:
Boulder Staff: It basically looks like a meteor staff, but with a boulder and the same colors as the Desert armor.
Orbit: A boomerang that's like a flattened out version of Saturn.
The Bubble: A yoyo composed of bubbles.

Terrarian
Yeah, I should be able to do it after the weekend
thanks soooo much! Oh and if it’s not too much, could you animate this to be walking? And maybe, if possible, a terraria player from the front and back, for my top down perspective terraria RPG?
pixil-frame-0 20.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom