• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Dragonfirestaken

Eye of Cthulhu
I need this, but I am physically incapable of getting any mods, as I only play mobile.
I’m probably going to start pushing for PC version now.

I need this, but I am physically incapable of getting any mods, as I only play mobile.
I’m probably going to start pushing for PC version now.
if you do, please, PLEASE look into what you buy beforehand, had another mobile Terrarian friend of mine buy a prebuilt PC without realizing that they had bought a dead-end prebuilt system... that didn't even have a GPU

Massive RIP to them

PS: while i would totally recommend building a PC, I don't think it's a good idea for people who have never owned a PC, just if you get a prebuild system make sure it's a not a load of crap and has upgrade paths

Dragonfirestaken

Eye of Cthulhu
if you do, please, PLEASE look into what you buy beforehand, had another mobile Terrarian friend of mine buy a prebuilt PC without realizing that they had bought a dead-end prebuilt system... that didn't even have a GPU

Massive RIP to them

PS: while i would totally recommend building a PC, I don't think it's a good idea for people who have never owned a PC, just if you get a prebuild system make sure it's a not a load of crap and has upgrade paths
Don’t worry, I already have a PC

Nyanisty

Terrarian
anyone know why i can't craft "wardrobe"? 20 wood at a sawmil. cant craft alot of stuff even tho i have the materials its strange

for example here

I have all the materials but it just wont let me craft

Edit: it just doesn't work in multiplayer. even if u have the materials certain things
you just can't craft

Last edited:

Terrarian Gamer Θ

The Destroyer
Hey Chadscope!
Why don't you answer anything when someone complains about a problem with your mod?
And why haven't you updated your mod since October 2018?

Lunatic Lobbyist

The Destroyer
Hey Chadscope!
Why don't you answer anything when someone complains about a problem with your mod?
And why haven't you updated your mod since October 2018?
Because... they aren't active.

If they choose to come back and update their work here, they will do so when they choose to -- so they aren't 'avoiding' you or anyone else... it's just life.

Modding and sharing content is done out of passion and kindness -- there is no obligation to you or anyone else keep their work updated.

Terrarian Gamer Θ

The Destroyer
Because... they aren't active.

If they choose to come back and update their work here, they will do so when they choose to -- so they aren't 'avoiding' you or anyone else... it's just life.

Modding and sharing content is done out of passion and kindness -- there is no obligation to you or anyone else keep their work updated.
I know that, I just asked because I wanted to know what was going on.
It's because I like this mod a lot and there are a lot of complaints about problems and bugs from the people who use it.

AnomalieNull

Terrarian
1599923734164.png

So I know this mod's creator hasn't been active in a long time, but I'm really hoping someone would know why I can't seem to remove crates after I placed them. They behave like indestructible blocks/items- it just won't come off.

Dragonfirestaken

Eye of Cthulhu
I just rediscovered this, and man do I want PC version. This is awesome, especially since my building rates went way up, and I really need new furniture.

Oh, and are those the only plants available to put in the pots? If not, can I see the rest?

Last edited:

Nyanisty

Terrarian
are you on multiplayer? seems that this mode was made for single player
and whenever you go on a server of anykind most of the items glitch. i experienced this myself

Top Bottom