Other Character Age!

laserwolfO7

Terrarian
I think ,as the title says, your character should be able to have an age, younger or older. It determines your character's size (but no hitbox changes!), and NPCs talk to you differently. If your character is under 18, they die like the angler, saying you "left" and no gore is provided. Maybe NPCs look down on you as a young character and respect you as an old one, which could add a bit of challenge. Maybe the Party Girl could like young characters and dislike old!

Ok so I like this idea but only slightly because well a minor shouldn't be drinking, but we don't know the laws In Terraria. The NPCs care alless if you kill them, they don't weep over the loss of there friends or anything they just move on. Maybe the Terrarian your player character is above all? Also tge left thing wouldn't make since because you see has left the game If your playing multi-player. So I don't think this is the best idea in my opinion

I do not really see the purpose, since more often than not you will have your character covered in Vanity, making whatever the age is irrelevant. also you can already customize your character's normal appearance as well, giving features of old or young people.

Back
Top Bottom