tModLoader Cheat Sheet

When I Start the game and The mod loads, it says
Could not load type 'Terraria.ModLoader.ModHotKey' from assembly 'Terraria, Version=1.3.3.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load (System.Object threadContext) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
and Im on Mac and version 1.3.3.3 (1.8.3.5)

When I Start the game and The mod loads, it says
Could not load type 'Terraria.ModLoader.ModHotKey' from assembly 'Terraria, Version=1.3.3.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load (System.Object threadContext) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
and Im on Mac and version 1.3.3.3 (1.8.3.5)
I'm busy working on tmodloader 0.9. Hopefully these will be solved when the update is released.

is any one have trouble useing the kill all npc for cheet sheet? it seam not to work? also i dont know why but mob invasions will not progressed same with events??

So, how does this mod work in multiplayer? i kind of want to turn up spawn rate of mobs, but don't want everyone to have access to lets say, spawning items.
does it still work if only the host has the mod installed?

So, how does this mod work in multiplayer? i kind of want to turn up spawn rate of mobs, but don't want everyone to have access to lets say, spawning items.
does it still work if only the host has the mod installed?
For multiplayer permissions I suggest installing HERO's Mod. Cheat Sheet is an all or nothing deal, but in HERO's mod you can manage permissions. I'll look into maybe moving some buttons from the Cheat Sheet menu to the HERO's Mod Extension menu if both are loaded, but no ETA.

A suggestion from a friend: Do you ever plan on making a version of the eye dropper and pasting tools consume resources? It would be pretty neat and would'nt feel so cheaty using it for large builds.

Is there anywhere to download the Recipe Browser version for 0.8.3.5 still up? I'm still playing on that version as some mods haven't updated and I don't want to lose my current world, and have been looking everywhere without success. Where the mods are hosted on the mod browser doesn't seem to keep an archive of older versions, and mods don't seem to be hosted elsewhere to deal with this (well some are, but I couldn't find any copies for this one). So if anyone has a download of Recipe Browser they have lying around, I'd appreciate it if it was shared.

I have a bug where my hotkey for recipe browser stops working. It only happens when I have both heros mod and recipe browser loaded with other mods. If I have just those two, it never breaks.. I tried pretty hard to figure out what was causing it but I couldn't. I tried enabling enabling just heros mod + recipe browser + 1 other mod, and I did that for every mod in my list and the ones that break it seems random. I've thought I found the culprit but then I reloaded the same mods again and it works fine. The only thing that I'm sure of is when I have my full modlist loaded, it always breaks.

The hotkey works once and then I have to restart terraria before it will work again. Individually this never happens. I can use recipe browser with any amount of mods and its fine. I can use recipe browser and heros mod + no other mods and its fine. If I use them both + random other mods the hotkey works once and then never works again until I restart. I've tried changing the hotkey after it stops functioning and that didn't help. Its only a problem because with recipe browser there is no toolbar so I have no way of getting the recipe browser back if I close it after the first use.

So, dunno. Sorry I couldn't help more :D.

Last edited:
I have a bug where my hotkey for recipe browser stops working. It only happens when I have both heros mod and recipe browser loaded with other mods. If I have just those two, it never breaks.. I tried pretty hard to figure out what was causing it but I couldn't. I tried enabling enabling just heros mod + recipe browser + 1 other mod, and I did that for every mod in my list and the ones that break it seems random. I've thought I found the culprit but then I reloaded the same mods again and it works fine. The only thing that I'm sure of is when I have my full modlist loaded, it always breaks.

The hotkey works once and then I have to restart terraria before it will work again. Individually this never happens. I can use recipe browser with any amount of mods and its fine. I can use recipe browser and heros mod + no other mods and its fine. If I use them both + random other mods the hotkey works once and then never works again until I restart. I've tried changing the hotkey after it stops functioning and that didn't help. Its only a problem because with recipe browser there is no toolbar so I have no way of getting the recipe browser back if I close it after the first use.

So, dunno. Sorry I couldn't help more :D.
Well, post an example modlist where it does break and I'll debug it. (as small as possible)

This is not a big issue at all but I noticed that the Autotrash slot is showing above other parts of the mod's interface like item browser. The buttons still work when underneath, it's just a display thing.

This is not a big issue at all but I noticed that the Autotrash slot is showing above other parts of the mod's interface like item browser. The buttons still work when underneath, it's just a display thing.
Are you up to date?

Back
Top Bottom