tModLoader Cheat Sheet

it will be quite long just a heads up, i was trying to make it short.

but with the amount of lag i get and my stupidity it will be about 50mins

so skip through to parts you need to see

there is also 2 videos, the second one is the longer

Last edited:
I tried your list and followed what you did, no luck yet triggering the error.
idk but it might be a memory thing, since when i loaded it by itself it lagged my game like crazy, but when i was using my ultra modpack i got like little to no lag

It seems like the load failed world is only a one time thing. Because i did the same things again and it did not happened. So there probably is no fix to my problem but i would really love something like the copy paste tool mod. Im not sure how hard it will be to make but i will be really happy if you can do it.

Only using the cheat sheet doesnt make my game lag. Maybe you have something wrong with your game? Try reinstalling terraria and tmodloader maybe?

Hi, i want to make a suggestion. Im not sure how hard is this to do but can you add a tool that when u use it its just like spawn rate tool but for money drop rate ?

Sorry if this has been suggested before also don't know if it's possible but I think it would be a nice feature for either cheat sheet or the standalone recipe browser if you'd be able to put a crafting station like let's say the tinkerer's workshop into the filter slot and see everything that could be made at that crafting station once again don't know if it's exactly possible or has been suggested before but thank you for reading and have a nice day

Sorry if this has been suggested before also don't know if it's possible but I think it would be a nice feature for either cheat sheet or the standalone recipe browser if you'd be able to put a crafting station like let's say the tinkerer's workshop into the filter slot and see everything that could be made at that crafting station once again don't know if it's exactly possible or has been suggested before but thank you for reading and have a nice day
You can do that in the standalone recipe browser mod. Click the tile radio button after placing a crafting station in the slot.

Sorry if this has been talked about before, but can we PLEASE change the physics of the typing screens in the menus? Every time I try to type a word in the search bars, either the Crafting menu, the NPC menu, or the Item menu, everytime I press a keybind (Such as 'h' for Healing pots, or 'b' for buffs) it triggers that keybind, and I end up drinking all my pots before I'm even able to finish typing what I'm typing.

I know I can remove the keybinds, but They're extremely useful, and I don't want to be constantly binding and unbinding them when I want to search for something.

Sorry if this has been talked about before, but can we PLEASE change the physics of the typing screens in the menus? Every time I try to type a word in the search bars, either the Crafting menu, the NPC menu, or the Item menu, everytime I press a keybind (Such as 'h' for Healing pots, or 'b' for buffs) it triggers that keybind, and I end up drinking all my pots before I'm even able to finish typing what I'm typing.

I know I can remove the keybinds, but They're extremely useful, and I don't want to be constantly binding and unbinding them when I want to search for something.
I still can't replicate, I fear it's a conflict with another mod not properly setting some values.

Paint tool, paint tool... oh my Glob I just realized I can duck into one world, copy a building, then go into another world and paste it. Given all the building I've done, this makes life so much easier starting new characters/worlds! Now I just do that and then copy/paste block textures from elsewhere to get my houses up and change them to the textures I want!

BTW I also have a problem using hotkeys when typing into CS text bars. I drink a lot of potions this way... doggone B hotkey... but I use the Helpful Hotkeys mod (it has an option to use only potions that are favorited, so I don't drink Spelunker pots before a boss fight), so maybe that's part of the issue?

Back
Top Bottom