tModLoader Cheat Sheet

It might not be the best place to ask this but I can't find where the heck we can create a new thread, which I would love to do to solve a modding AI prob. If anyone could tell me how to create one that would be wonderful ^^
8XUBWDX.png

Click on that button. But really if you want help you should come to the tmodloader discord: discord.me/tModLoader
[doublepost=1528245223,1528245033][/doublepost]
It might not be the best place to ask this but I can't find where the heck we can create a new thread, which I would love to do to solve a modding AI prob. If anyone could tell me how to create one that would be wonderful ^^
8XUBWDX.png

Click on that button. But really if you want help you should come to the tmodloader discord: discord.me/tModLoader

8XUBWDX.png

[doublepost=1528245223,1528245033][/doublepost]
8XUBWDX.png

Got it !How on Earth was I supposed to know that you had to go on the forums, mod relateds tuff and the general discussion... Thanks alot !
I don't think discord is a good idea since I need help on a code etc...

Got it !How on Earth was I supposed to know that you had to go on the forums, mod relateds tuff and the general discussion... Thanks alot !
I don't think discord is a good idea since I need help on a code etc...
I don't know what you think discord is, but it really is the better option. Questions go unanswered for weeks on the forum, but you'll actually get help on discord.

Jopo, could you add some sort of Paint Bucket tool to the Paint tool? It would save me SO much time in something I'm building right now. -.-

I can't find this on tmodloader any more
When I first started having modded world's I used this but I can't find it now
[doublepost=1529745821,1529745516][/doublepost]And now recipe browser is missing

i cant figure out how to set this up i really need help
if you could help i would be so happy :)
What can't you figure out? Did you install tModLoader? Did you install CheatSheet? Did you enable the mod in game and then reload? Do you see the button on the bottom of your screen?

So i used Tedit to rename a npc's name, i opened the game and a error ocurred on the cheat sheet mod, can i not change the npc name or the mod doesn't work or is it something else ? (Cheat Sheet is the ONLY one that stopped working, i only chanded a npc's name from Ella to Eleanor, nothing else)

Edit: ok update : i deleted all worlds snd reinstalled the mod, yet it refuses to work, i have no idea what is causing this, pls help

Edit 2: Another update... it might have happened after i updated the mod too... now that i think about it, i renamed the npc, then i Reloaded terraria, updated all mods including Cheat sheet and it didn't work anymore... if the update was the cause of the problem it means it's good because i don't have to worry about renaming npcs BUT it would also be bad because i deleted all worlds thinking they were the cause of the error...

Edit 3: Yep, definitivaly update for some reason, does anyone have a 0.3.1 version backup ?

Last edited:
So i used Tedit to rename a npc's name, i opened the game and a error ocurred on the cheat sheet mod, can i not change the npc name or the mod doesn't work or is it something else ? (Cheat Sheet is the ONLY one that stopped working, i only chanded a npc's name from Ella to Eleanor, nothing else)

Edit: ok update : i deleted all worlds snd reinstalled the mod, yet it refuses to work, i have no idea what is causing this, pls help

Edit 2: Another update... it might have happened after i updated the mod too... now that i think about it, i renamed the npc, then i Reloaded terraria, updated all mods including Cheat sheet and it didn't work anymore... if the update was the cause of the problem it means it's good because i don't have to worry about renaming npcs BUT it would also be bad because i deleted all worlds thinking they were the cause of the error...

Edit 3: Yep, definitivaly update for some reason, does anyone have a 0.3.1 version backup ?
Dunno, this is a lot to think about. If you come to discord (discord.me/tModLoader) we can chat and maybe figure it out easier. Also, "stopped working" doesn't give me anything to go on, a screenshot of the error would help.

I have deleted the CheatSheetConfig_Server.json as you told moon to and it worked, but the file came back as i was still playing and the game crashed, is there a way to stop that file from coming back ?

I have deleted the CheatSheetConfig_Server.json as you told moon to and it worked, but the file came back as i was still playing and the game crashed, is there a way to stop that file from coming back ?
No, it'll create that file for the configuration. I don't remember why I told you to do that but that shouldn't have anything to do with editing the npc name.

Back
Top Bottom