tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I think he runs some code on items like every frame or something like that, and he 'unloads' items out of sight or something like that I think. tbh I'm just speculating at this point, I might be talking nonsense. @Mirsario
Yes, distant items are moved from Main.item to a List. That way no physics update calls happen.

Let me start off this comment by saying this mod is fantastic, and it does so much more than I ever thought I'd need.
However, I have recently found an issue, a bug or whatever it is (might be intended), but whenever I download the Online Schematics Database and then use the item magnet, it seems to suck in certain (a lot) of items from said schematics, like an enchanted sword, crafting blocks or cosmetics. I don' t know what' s causing this exactly, but I am fairly sure it's not a mod overlap.
Any help, or should I simply not use those two in conjunction?

I wanted to see what I could do with modifying this mod, so I downloaded the source from github. However, the mod seems to be unable to compile. I get this error whenever I try to build it in game.

Code:
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.RoslynCompile(CompilerParameters compileOptions, String[] files)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.CompileMod(BuildingMod mod, List`1 refMods, Boolean forWindows, Byte[]& dll, Byte[]& pdb)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build(BuildingMod mod, IBuildStatus status)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build(String modFolder, IBuildStatus status)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c.<BuildMod>b__74_0(Object _)

Inner Exception:
Could not load file or assembly 'System.Collections.Immutable, Version=1.1.37.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
   at Terraria.ModLoader.RoslynWrapper.Compile(CompilerParameters args, String[] files)

I noticed that someone else had this problem and took the advised steps from that post (renaming my folder to CheatSheet instead of CheatSheet - master, and unblocking both the CheatSheet zip and the tModLoader zip), but nothing has worked. I hope that there is something I can do to resolve this issue, because I have no idea how to fix it on my own.

I wanted to see what I could do with modifying this mod, so I downloaded the source from github. However, the mod seems to be unable to compile. I get this error whenever I try to build it in game.

Code:
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.RoslynCompile(CompilerParameters compileOptions, String[] files)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.CompileMod(BuildingMod mod, List`1 refMods, Boolean forWindows, Byte[]& dll, Byte[]& pdb)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build(BuildingMod mod, IBuildStatus status)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build(String modFolder, IBuildStatus status)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c.<BuildMod>b__74_0(Object _)

Inner Exception:
Could not load file or assembly 'System.Collections.Immutable, Version=1.1.37.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
   at Terraria.ModLoader.RoslynWrapper.Compile(CompilerParameters args, String[] files)

I noticed that someone else had this problem and took the advised steps from that post (renaming my folder to CheatSheet instead of CheatSheet - master, and unblocking both the CheatSheet zip and the tModLoader zip), but nothing has worked. I hope that there is something I can do to resolve this issue, because I have no idea how to fix it on my own.
We're not totally sure how this happens, but here is a suggested fix : https://github.com/blushiemagic/tMo...ies-the-system-cannot-find-the-file-specified

Added the .dll from that link to ModCompile folder, and it didn't work until I made sure to unblock the file in the properties. Reloaded, and booted up Terraria with the unblocked file and it actually built and loaded! Thanks for the help and the quick response!

Is there a support banner for this mod? I want people to know how I found the secret items/entities in their mods when I talk about it on the forums.

I'm going to say I love this mod but it's a little glitchy. So my issue is it crashes whenever I build a mod, actually hero mod does to, also the ui and tool bar glitched out. Pulling the toolbar up is fine but clicking anything shows a displaced ui and it's really hard to get or spawn a specific thing.

Whenever I try to use this mod, my game just crashes when I try to enter a world. The mod loads without a problem, and there isn't any error messages popping out. When I try to enter a world, it loads up fine, but then just as I can see the world, the game would freeze and then crash. I have tested multiple times, and this has always been the case. I looked through a good few pages of this thread, but it appears that I am the only one with this problem... By the way, my computer system is macOS, could this lead to the crash?

Hey there, I'm planning on making an Extension for the Cheat Sheet mod, you can use it to resize blocks, enemies, and even players, while it effects their Hitbox, health, needed pickax power to break (For blocks only), jumphight, speed, minions, defense, and other stats, and when hitting a worm's head or tail, the all the other segments will adapt. I'm starting with just the player's compatibility, and the tab would have it's current size, and it would be able to be changed and the target would even be able to be moved, and it would also have a little box in the corner showing the space the target is currently taking up.

Hello, I'm not sure if anyone has answered this previously, but ever since I updated to tmodloader 10.1.15, I've been unable to start the mod without it having to disable itself.
Here's the log: https://pastebin.com/jHb18DLG. The error listed in game is that the mod was built for 10.1.14, but as listed above, I'm using 10.1.15. Is there a fix to this?

Hello, I'm not sure if anyone has answered this previously, but ever since I updated to tmodloader 10.1.15, I've been unable to start the mod without it having to disable itself.
Here's the log: https://pastebin.com/jHb18DLG. The error listed in game is that the mod was built for 10.1.14, but as listed above, I'm using 10.1.15. Is there a fix to this?
delete ":\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\CheatSheetConfig_Server.json"

Something is seriously wrong with my cheat sheet
when i have tmodloader 0.10.1.5, it says cheat sheet is meant for 0.10.1.4
so i download that instead
and then it says this....

Error setting value to 'BannedNPCs' on 'CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration'.
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DynamicValueProvider.SetValue(Object target, Object value)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
at CheatSheet.ConfigurationLoader.Initialized() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 50
at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.PostSetupContent() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 135
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryGetValue(TKey key, TValue& value)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetMod(String name)
at CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration.<>c.<set_BannedNPCs>b__2_0(JSONNPC jsonnpc) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 131
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration.set_BannedNPCs(JSONNPC[] value) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 130
at SetBannedNPCs(Object , Object )
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DynamicValueProvider.SetValue(Object target, Object value)

Back
Top Bottom