tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Good evening, I would like u make a version of its MOD only with show reciper browser.
Please!!!
sorry my english I am using a translator, I found your mod cheat sheet fantastic, so I ask a version that has only the browser reciper show.

oh finally, a cheat menu for tModLoader. no cheat menu equals no mod testing! Can't wait to use this for the MTM reboot, but that'll have to wait until summer since i have so little time right now

Do you have Planned to make a "Sorted By" Feature?
To sort Cheat and Recipe Menu with thing Like HIghest Damage or Defense And other Effects

Maybe I will.

Could a change time of day cheat be possibly added? It's one of the most annoying things to do when in early hardmode and generally having to summon bosses at night. If this had already been asked of, I apologize.

Maybe I will. I've been holding off on features since I wanted other people to add buttons to the menus through extension mods, but maybe no one will ever do that.

Add a time cheat with things like dusk, dawn, noon, midnight, etc. Also add maybe a mob spawning feature that lets you toggle mobs spawning? I got this idea from the Gamekey mod for 1.2.4... It would be awesome if you added in the missing features. Also, you can add a prefix selector for the items, and maybe a crafting guide that appears similar to the guide's when you press G. You can press R for the recipe of the item your hovering over, and U for the usage.

PLZ DO IT

Maybe I will.

Add please more extra slot =)

What? How many do you need?

Good evening, I would like u make a version of its MOD only with show reciper browser.
Please!!!
sorry my english I am using a translator, I found your mod cheat sheet fantastic, so I ask a version that has only the browser reciper show.

Maybe I will.

It would be so cool if you could enable infinite reach!`;)

Maybe I will.

How do I install this?

How can i apply that mod?

how do i install it properly?

how do i install it?

This is a tmodloader mod, so just install tmodloader (0.8 is latest), then either download from the modbrowser in game or download and place the .tmod file in the "Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\mods" folder. Make sure it's enabled in the mods menu, then click the reload button.

I opened tmodloader and this is in the logs:
Unpacking CheatSheet
Found files Info, Windows.dll, Mono.dll, Windows.pdb, description.txt, CustomUI/Horizontal.png, CustomUI/Vertical.png, lib/CheatSheetInterface.dll, UI/closeButton.png, UI/Images.canIcon.png, UI/Images.CollapseBar.CollapseArrowHorizontal.png, UI/Images.CollapseBar.CollapseButtonHorizontal.png, UI/Images.connectedPlayers.png, UI/Images.CTF.blueFlag.png, UI/Images.CTF.redFlag.png, UI/Images.login.png, UI/Images.logout.png, UI/Images.manageGroups.png, UI/Images.moonIcon.png, UI/Images.npcIcon.png, UI/Images.rainIcon.png, UI/Images.speed0.png, UI/Images.speed1.png, UI/Images.speed2.png, UI/Images.speed3.png, UI/Images.speed4.png, UI/Images.sunIcon.png, UI/Images.UIKit.barEdge.png, UI/Images.UIKit.buttonEdge.png, UI/Images.UIKit.checkBox.png, UI/Images.UIKit.checkMark.png, UI/Images.UIKit.clearIcon.png, UI/Images.UIKit.dropdownCapDown.png, UI/Images.UIKit.dropdownCapUp.png, UI/Images.UIKit.openIcon.png, UI/Images.UIKit.saveIcon.png, UI/Images.UIKit.scrollbarEdge.png, UI/Images.UIKit.scrollbgEdge.png, UI/Images.UIKit.textboxEdge.png, UI/Images.waypointIcon.png in CheatSheet
The modder has chosen to hide the code from tModReader.
The modder has chosen to hide resources (ie. images) from tModReader.
The modder has chosen to hide their code source from tModReader.
[doublepost=1463402735,1463402669][/doublepost]Also The tomodloader.exe doesnt run
[doublepost=1463402792][/doublepost]*tmodreader

I opened tmodloader and this is in the logs:
Unpacking CheatSheet
Found files Info, Windows.dll, Mono.dll, Windows.pdb, description.txt, CustomUI/Horizontal.png, CustomUI/Vertical.png, lib/CheatSheetInterface.dll, UI/closeButton.png, UI/Images.canIcon.png, UI/Images.CollapseBar.CollapseArrowHorizontal.png, UI/Images.CollapseBar.CollapseButtonHorizontal.png, UI/Images.connectedPlayers.png, UI/Images.CTF.blueFlag.png, UI/Images.CTF.redFlag.png, UI/Images.login.png, UI/Images.logout.png, UI/Images.manageGroups.png, UI/Images.moonIcon.png, UI/Images.npcIcon.png, UI/Images.rainIcon.png, UI/Images.speed0.png, UI/Images.speed1.png, UI/Images.speed2.png, UI/Images.speed3.png, UI/Images.speed4.png, UI/Images.sunIcon.png, UI/Images.UIKit.barEdge.png, UI/Images.UIKit.buttonEdge.png, UI/Images.UIKit.checkBox.png, UI/Images.UIKit.checkMark.png, UI/Images.UIKit.clearIcon.png, UI/Images.UIKit.dropdownCapDown.png, UI/Images.UIKit.dropdownCapUp.png, UI/Images.UIKit.openIcon.png, UI/Images.UIKit.saveIcon.png, UI/Images.UIKit.scrollbarEdge.png, UI/Images.UIKit.scrollbgEdge.png, UI/Images.UIKit.textboxEdge.png, UI/Images.waypointIcon.png in CheatSheet
The modder has chosen to hide the code from tModReader.
The modder has chosen to hide resources (ie. images) from tModReader.
The modder has chosen to hide their code source from tModReader.
[doublepost=1463402735,1463402669][/doublepost]Also The tomodloader.exe doesnt run
[doublepost=1463402792][/doublepost]*tmodreader
Uh, what's your question? It's working as intended.

Back
Top Bottom