• Great

• Good

• Ok

• Meh

• Bad

• Terrible

• Funny

• Funny and amazing

• It's shouldn't for me to vote (don't vote for this)

Results are only viewable after voting.
today's theory:
You can reforge anything you want:
You can reforge anything you want but the goblin tinker won't do it for you (no offence the real goblin tinker). I mean anything can be a weapon. If you throw glass at someone it hurts them and cuts them making it a weapon. Or a work bench you can smash people's heads on that making it a weapon but instead you pay 40 gold to get shoddy on your zenith. So everything can be reforged!!!

But he did it for free he gives us bad reforges to make us pay more it's a scam
"oh, too bad, you got broken on your Zenith. If ya pay me two platinum, i can fix it and make it better!"

ONE ETERNITY LATER

"oh man, what rotten luck! broken again? Horrible. If you pay me two platinum i can make it better!"

"oh, too bad, you got broken on your Zenith. If ya pay me two platinum, i can fix it and make it better!"

ONE ETERNITY LATER

"oh man, what rotten luck! broken again? Horrible. If you pay me two platinum i can make it better!"
It would be easier to keep crafting zeniths until I get the reforge I want

OMG I suffer from anatidaephobia, because I was bitten by a duck a few years ago when it tried to get my sandwich. I know that it's out there somewhere, watching me, readying itself for another brutal attack...
I am so sorry. If an insect that stings is in my presence, then you will find me making a secret, bug-proof bunker with access to all my favorite places with electricity and all that kind of stuff that is a big network of tunnels 2,000 feet below sea level, or maybe more just so that thing doesn't sting me. idek why I'm so paranoid since I've never been stung, though.

today's theory:
You can reforge anything you want:
You can reforge anything you want but the goblin tinker won't do it for you (no offence the real goblin tinker). I mean anything can be a weapon. If you throw glass at someone it hurts them and cuts them making it a weapon. Or a work bench you can smash people's heads on that making it a weapon but instead you pay 40 gold to get shoddy on your zenith. So everything can be reforged!!!
goblin tinker: *gets godly first try* "oh, what a coincidence!"
But he did it for free he gives us bad reforges to make us pay more it's a scam
It would be easier to keep crafting zeniths until I get the reforge I want
I get that you said no offence, but that doesn't stop these comments cutting right to my heart. I really do try my best, and I promise I am really a good person underneath this mask of beautiful goblin wisdom. If you click HERE you can see a thread where we find who the real scammers among us are. Boy it's nice to have some support for once.

I chuckle at your pathetic attempts at guessing the Earth's shape.
It is clearly a dodecahedron, and there's no denying it.

I get that you said no offence, but that doesn't stop these comments cutting right to my heart. I really do try my best, and I promise I am really a good person underneath this mask of beautiful goblin wisdom. If you click HERE you can see a thread where we find who the real scammers among us are. Boy it's nice to have some support for once.
i must apologize: my goblin started giving me a lot of godly's on like everything. the real scammer is the pirate, asking for like, two platinum for a parrot that he wants to see me buy in the ocean! ~:eek:

i must apologize: my goblin started giving me a lot of godly's on like everything. the real scammer is the pirate, asking for like, two platinum for a parrot that he wants to see me buy in the ocean! ~:eek:
There really is nothing I can do to stop the other NPCs from overpricing their wares, and I just have to work with what I've got to calculate the reforge price.

It was directed to my goblin who is rlly bad and let in blood zombies u could be good idk

Back
Top Bottom