tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

Go big or go home.
HistoricAmbidextrousAxe.png

Is such a shame that you don't really show people how cool your mod is. You have made a ton of content and you don't really show it. I've seen your mod before and didn't download it because of that if it wasn't for my friend that decided to blindly test it and show it to me I wouldn't have looked at this thread again.

Is such a shame that you don't really show people how cool your mod is. You have made a ton of content and you don't really show it. I've seen your mod before and didn't download it because of that if it wasn't for my friend that decided to blindly test it and show it to me I wouldn't have looked at this thread again.
A friend of mine might be working on the wiki as well as make youtube videos about the mod soon :D But I really should make the OP more complete and filled with the content my mod has. Anyways, the next update will have over 32 new weapons, a few new accessories and a lot more. I am also working on a banner, but the banner shows content from the next update.
Edit:
RatchetDisplayFull.png

I made something for the Ratchet & Clank weapons that are available. :p
I also made a banner.
tU7wOkp.png

Last edited:
Here goes nothing:

v1.1 - An update that flies for fun.
Updated for tModLoader 0.9

[Flyff]
Added Guardian Axe, Ambidexious Axe, Pickaxe, Sword, Big Sword, Wand, Staff, Yoyo, Bow, Knuckle, Stick and Essence inspired by the game FlyFF. These can be obtained by a drop from Skeletron.
Added Historic Axe, Ambidexious Axe, Pickaxe, Sword, Big Sword, Wand, Staff, Yoyo, Bow, Knuckle, Stick and Essence inspired by the game FlyFF. These can be obtained by a drop from Wall of Flesh.
Added "Sword of the Silver Sword" also a weapon with a very silly name from the game FlyFF.
Added Peision Necklace, Mental Necklace and Gore Necklace inspired by FlyFF.
Added Critical Damage Multiplier for hold items and equipment.

[Ratchet & Clank]
Added Liquid Gravity Gun an upgrade for both the Liquid Ichor gun and the Liquid Cursed Flame Gun. It inflicts a new debuff on enemies that pulls them down from the air.
Added Ultra Bomb Glove, you've never thrown grenades this fast before, end-game throwing item.
Added Ultra Heavy Bouncer, it just keeps splitting, final upgrade to the Bouncer.
Added Ultra Multistar which, like the bouncer just keeps splitting, also updated the Mega Multistar.
Added Gravity Bomb, a powerful early game ranged explosive weapon.
- As well as it's upgrade the Mini Nuke, Torgue approves.
Added Agents of Doom, a devastating new summoning item.
- Also added the upgraded variants, the Agents of Dread, the Mega Agents of Dread and the Ultra Agents of Dread these have some devastating firepower.

[Other]
Added Three new monsters, one is found in the Underworld, one is found in the Jungle, the other is found in the Dungeon, all are pre-hardmode.
Added Pearlwood Axe and Pickaxe.
Changed all expert boss drops to treasure bags.
Tons of code improvements.
Some flame projectiles are now affected by water.
Some quality improvements to (older) weapons.
Minor bugfixes and balancing.
Reduced some unneccesary files and thus the mod file size.
Reintroduced the glow of certain kunai's lying in the world.
Published mod on GitHub for public access and version control.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q3svb3efjcjrsxe/Cheeze's Content Pack.rar?dl=0

Edit:
[1.1.0.1/2- minor changelog fixes.]
[1.1.0.2/3/4 - minor bugfixes/balancing.]
[1.1.0.4 - updated for 0.9.0.2]
[1.1.0.5 - fixed chlorophyte kunai consuming the whole stack in one throw, minor tweaks and balancing to agents of dread.]
[1.1.0.6 - fixed certain projectiles(True Volcano Crossbow as well as all Blitz Guns and the wind attack of the True Chaos Theory) dissapearing in Multiplayer]
[1.1.0.7 - Fixed High Noon and Pulse Pistol as well as some more balancing and fixing]

Last edited:
Love your mod! Bug - chlorophyte throwing knives - Always consumes the full stack on the first throw
Thanks for informing me, looks like something changed there with the 0.9 update. I'm on it.
Edit: Consider it done, should be up and running now (1 ammo consumed per throw) as well as some other changes related to the agents of dread.

Last edited:
True Volcano crossbow - arrows always phase through targets dealing no damage

I'm doing a playthrough, if I find anything else I'll just edit this post.

Edit: Chloro knives and true volcano bow are good to go.

1. The high noon mccree gun, right click doesnt function as described. Only shoots 1 bullet. please fix this one lmao I was hype as :red: for this weapon
  2. Blitz CANNON still has same issue as chloro knives and volcano bow did before. Other blitz guns work fine.
  3. Also potential bug - The ultra glove of dread has the same damage and mana cost as the next lower tier. I get that they have added grenades and farther range, but for a summon that cant fly(therefore only getting to use their lasers on a lot of enemies) the damage just seems low for post moonlord. Perhaps instead of boosting the damage any more they could permanently fly? Although not sure if thats consistent with ratchet and clank haha
Also holy :red: I just tried the flyff yoyo's and my god I love how chunky they are. This should be a new style of yoyo. Yoyos that are bigger than the character with spinny blades or something, instead of tiny death ball that shoots lasers

Last edited:
Ah, you must be in Multiplayer, must be a syncing issue, I'll look into it. Thanks for the bug report.
EDIT: Should be fixed, I'll try if I can reproduce the issue in some other weapons and then push the update.

Last edited:
I am in multiplayer typically but I tested these in singleplayer before reporting. It functions the same, the arrows don't even break grass. like only the animation is being played with nothing behind it

I am in multiplayer typically but I tested these in singleplayer before reporting. It functions the same, the arrows don't even break grass. like only the animation is being played with nothing behind it
Should be working in single player, I confirmed the same issues you had in multiplayer. If the weapon still behaves oddly after the update be sure to tell me.
Edit: Should be fixed for the True Volcano Crossbow as well as all Blitz Guns and the wind attack of the True Chaos Theory. Updating now.
Edit2: Alright, I'll be off now, I'll be back later tomorrow.

Last edited:

I'm doing a playthrough, if I find anything else I'll just edit this post.

Edit: Chloro knives and true volcano bow are good to go.

1. The high noon mccree gun, right click doesnt function as described. Only shoots 1 bullet. please fix this one lmao I was hype as :red: for this weapon
  2. Blitz CANNON still has same issue as chloro knives and volcano bow did before. Other blitz guns work fine.
  3. Also potential bug - The ultra glove of dread has the same damage and mana cost as the next lower tier. I get that they have added grenades and farther range, but for a summon that cant fly(therefore only getting to use their lasers on a lot of enemies) the damage just seems low for post moonlord. Perhaps instead of boosting the damage any more they could permanently fly? Although not sure if thats consistent with ratchet and clank haha
Also holy :red: I just tried the flyff yoyo's and my god I love how chunky they are. This should be a new style of yoyo. Yoyos that are bigger than the character with spinny blades or something, instead of tiny death ball that shoots lasers

Thanks for the bug reports again, you're a big help with debugging.
1.- Ah, something has changed to alternative item uses. I also managed to fix the Pulse Pistols from tracer as well (Reload function works now, slightly higher attack speed, slightly higher spread). The High Noon now has a reload function as well as well as shooting 6 bullets really fast with spread in the alternative fire.
2.- Have you spawned in the Blitz Cannon with something like cheat sheet on a MP server, make sure that you drop it first, using cheat sheet might not instance the object well to the server (not sync, after dropping the item and picking it up again it should be synced to the server as well).
3.- Ah, I found it, I changed the damage values of all the projectiles but not the Gloves Self, contact damage should do more damage now. As far as the flying AI goes, I'll see if I can tinker with that a little bit without losing the style the agents have. In Ratchet & Clank they were pretty weak against airborne enemies as well, but since Terraria you need to maneuver in the air a lot I'll see if I can find a solution in the future. I'll give them permaflight in 1.1.0.8.

And yes, the yo-yo's based on flyff are pretty huge, that was one of the more interesting things about the game(FlyFF), these Yo-Yo's were quite an interesting weapon. And indeed, pretty big as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom